Seven reasons why Chip Kelly left Oregon?

eball

Whatever. College football is so inherently corrupt that I simply don't care. A multi-billion industry in which the high-end talent doesn't get paid beyond tuition and room/board is bound to produce multiple stories like this one every year. Which it does. I find the sport nearly unwatchable, but that's just me. The only reason I even care about it is because of the draft.

Whatever. College football is so inherently corrupt that I simply don't care. A multi-billion industry in which the high-end talent doesn't get paid beyond tuition and room/board is bound to produce multiple stories like this one every year. Which it does. I find the sport nearly unwatchable, but that's just me. The only reason I even care about it is because of the draft.

I love the self-imposed punishments. That'll teach 'em.

PTR

The entire sport is corrupt. I'm not going to blame Chip Kelly. Oregon cheating was just them leveling the playing field for themselves, because most of the major programs are cutting corners or flat out breaking rules to compete. This is the NFL he doesn't have to recruit or anything here. It's just about coaching.

The entire sport is corrupt. I'm not going to blame Chip Kelly. Oregon cheating was just them leveling the playing field for themselves, because most of the major programs are cutting corners or flat out breaking rules to compete. This is the NFL he doesn't have to recruit or anything here. It's just about coaching.

Except Kelly weaseled out, relatively unscathed evidently having cheated better than everyone else, given the way his teams steam-rolled would-have-been equal opponents.

"That's just me" x2.

I can watch a college game, and be mildly entertained...but I could almost care less about it because it is just too hard to take seriously, for me, even for a sport. The rules, and the NCAA governing body are just a huge turn-off for me, among many other things.

Just another example why the NCAA "enforcement" is a complete !@#$ing joke.

UO is going to get screwed over for those laughable "major violations". Should have lawyered up.

Meanwhile, Cam Newton, who's father admitted to asking for payment for his son's "services" : NADA

Oh, by the way, the NCAA Director of Enforcement the past 14 years is leaving the NCAA to go back to Auburn

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/04/12/ncaa-director-of-enforcement-dave-didion-mark-emmert/2079311/

If that does not make you go hmmmmmm......

I get it is your opinion, but i could not disagree more.

College football is awesome to watch. I mean think about the Johnny Football game of last year. Texas A&M knocking off Bama. Truely David vs Goliath. The NFL does not have that. yes the players are more refined and skilled in the NFL, but college football has it all.

I get it is your opinion, but i could not disagree more.

College football is awesome to watch. I mean think about the Johnny Football game of last year. Texas A&M knocking off Bama. Truely David vs Goliath. The NFL does not have that. yes the players are more refined and skilled in the NFL, but college football has it all.

Like I said, it's just me. I totally respect the fact that others love it.

totally agree but I love watching college football because the game for the most part has better rules, is more physical, and more variety of styles. Could care less about all the corruption bc the rules and regulations are retarded

• 2 months later...