Anyone want Randy Moss???

Go Vikes!

I'm too humble to quote my previous post... :D

199498[/snapback]

I don't see how anyone here can root for the Vikes over the Packers. The Packers team and fan base completely mirror that of the Bills. Vikes fans? They don't even give a crap about thei own team. :)

CW

I don't see how anyone here can root for the Vikes over the Packers.  The Packers team and fan base completely mirror that of the Bills.  Vikes fans?  They don't even give a crap about thei own team.  :)

CW

199508[/snapback]

If you noted, my antipathy against GB is because they constantly infect my tv (no, I am not now or ever considering tivo,direct ticket or whatever).

Year in. Year out. Packers on Sunday. Packers on Friday. Packers everywhere. The new Dallas.

And how do I respect a state, with a few years advance notice, that can't come up with anything more regional or original than "Forward" on their commemorative quarter? :D

Me neither......

199638[/snapback]

You are all high. I would take him anyday. Best damn WR in the league. His attitude can be addressed, just that Tice is a moron and does not care about Moss' attitude. If he improves the team, then bring him in.

Someone like Rodney Harrison, who commits personal foul penalties all time, is someone I would never want on my team.

(Note: posted in another one of the bazillion Randy Moss threads, but I put it here, too, so more people could see it)

If Moss were on our team, instead of, say, Eric Moulds and the rest of our team were exactly the same, I think our offense would be a lot better.

I like Eric Moulds as a person and I like him as a player, too. He's tough, athletic and can make some pretty unbelievable catches (though he does have a bit of a dropy problem lately, but I digress).

That said, Randy Moss is in a completey different realm. To be honest, I think if we did have Moss, I don't think Bledsoe would be struggling as much as he is.

That's not saying that Bledsoe's problems are Moulds's faults - it's just that Moss's ability would be able to cover up Bledsoe's weaknesses more.

Consider how much Drew locks onto Moulds and throws the ball to him even when Moulds is double or triple covered. Most of those are picked, although sometimes Moulds will come down with it.

OTOH, Moss regularly makes freakishly athletic catches and it would improve our offense A LOT just by his addition.

I don't think Culpepper is a good QB at all, but I think Moss is able to cover up for a lot of Culpepper's weaknesses.

As for his personality, I don't think it's a problem. He doesn't dance that much more than, say, Spikes or Fletcher. And I wouldn't say his arrogance is more than any other NFL star.

So, yeah. Moss is a great player - maybe the very best receiver playing in the game right now.