Barney Frank Making The Boston Marathon Tragedy Political

I don't, but apparently enough in the media do since I had to hear about his remark minutes after the blasts. Sorry if I didn't hear about the lefty wingnuts too. I guess they don't rate immediate press coverage like Jones apparently does.

PTR

Dennis Rodman got a lot of press regarding Korea. I'm confused as to your point. You have one right?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't, but apparently enough in the media do since I had to hear about his remark minutes after the blasts. Sorry if I didn't hear about the lefty wingnuts too. I guess they don't rate immediate press coverage like Jones apparently does.

PTR

You mean like Chris Matthews or Michael Moore?

PTR

Willing to take a little guess why that is??

PTR

Does Alex Jones sit on a Senate committee or have his name on legislation which will define an entire industry?

Does Alex Jones sit on a Senate committee or have his name on legislation which will define an entire industry?

No but he saw the article in one of his RSS feeds so he felt the need to use it to make a point.

One that we're all still trying to figure out.

Quite brilliant if you ask me!

Michael Moore yesterday tweeted, "Patriots day, Tax day".

I'm no gynecologist but I know a c**t when i see one.

http://www.mediaite....hon-bombings/#9

Somebody should tweet Moore(not me as I refuse to be involved with twiiter): "Hey Moore, still think "There is no terrorist threat"? #footinmouth

And, then, when he tries to wriggle out of it by saying, "but..I said there was no massive threat"....which he did say, but is also, lame, because he went with the first sentence, which he knew would be the soundbite, and then amplified right afterwards, purposely so he could make that excuse...

...you can then tweet "There is massive, like you, and then there is massive, like 8yr olds gettng blown up after hugging their dad, huh?"

It's all "misunderstanding", and all "not massivel", when it involves terrorism, but, when it involves mentally unstable people with legal firearms, only then is it "absolutely wrong", and "massive".

Right, 6 year old dies from gun, huge

8 year old dies from pressure cooker, nothing...and it's only happening because we caused it.

The pressure cooker companies, and the ball bearing companies, will get a complete pass, but the gun companies are evil for profit.

The textbook definition of moral relativism.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The pressure cooker companies, and the ball bearing companies, will get a complete pass, but the gun companies are evil for profit.

The textbook definition of moral relativism.

I fundamentally believe that "objects" are morally neutral and it's the usage that matters...but even I have to call bull **** on that: pressure cookers and ball bearings aren't designed to be weapons. Guns are, by definition. Arguing "moral relativism" concerning things that are so obviously different is unbelievably dumb.

I fundamentally believe that "objects" are morally neutral and it's the usage that matters...but even I have to call bull **** on that: pressure cookers and ball bearings aren't designed to be weapons. Guns are, by definition. Arguing "moral relativism" concerning things that are so obviously different is unbelievably dumb.

If you want to be technical, everything is a tactical weapon of opportunity. :P

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

yes, yes, and explosives were originally designed to be weapons, or at least as a tool of war, as well. :rolleyes: You're being an idiot. Did you forget why the Nobel Prize exists, there Mr. Physicist? Edit: And, before you answer...make sure you know why I asked that. Hint: I don't buy the philsophy behind it at all.

The human behavior is all that matters, and you know it, unless you are an unmitigated moron. Acting like human behavior is less at fault, when it comes to guns, and more at fault when it comes to pressure cookers...

IS moral relativism.

The moral basis for our society(which does exist) is predicated on the exercise of free will, properly. It's about choices. Telling me that a Chicago gangster who chooses to kill somebody with a handgun, is more moral...because of all the standard, liberal excuses, than these two Chechnyan clowns...because they chose to use pressure cookers?

That's f'ing retarded, never mind BS.

We should place exactly 0 focus on any inanimate object, never mind its design, and 100% focus on what human beings choose to do with them.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

My slow cooker owns your pressure cooker. :lol: Especially when it comes to short ribs.

Slow cookers are for people who don't know how to cook. I'm sure your cream of mushroom soup braised short ribs are the exception though.

You're both doing it wrong.

Explain yourself.

Slow cookers are for people who don't know how to cook. I'm sure your cream of mushroom soup braised short ribs are the exception though.

I have no problem in any facet of cooking. I have an uncle who went to CIA. No, not that CIA, the other one. He taught me a lot. I just like my slow cooker, and while cream of mushroom soup is handy, on lots of things?

My slow cooker chicken cacciatore, but only with the right olives or I won't do it, is the best.