Barney Frank Making The Boston Marathon Tragedy Political

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a bunch of Jennifer Rubin and her post probably didn't belong on that list as she wasn't trying to further an agenda but rather make a point that many have been making about the Grosnell trial; that the mainstream media's excuse for ignoring the butchering of badly aborted babies is "it was a local story."

Edited by LABillzFan

Yeah, you guys aren't the most welcoming bunch around. I've lived it. :bag:

I don't know what you are talking about. I personally think of you as a reasonable poster who makes well thought out posts. Some of the others who drop by here once in awhile are complete idiots who can't stand the heat of being criticized for their ignorance. Like the poster who still claims the 300 pound GZ hunted down poor little Trayvon and killed him in cold blood, whilst the poor little darling was clutching his Skittles. There's not much tolerance here for dumbfuchs like that.

Meh, he was asked the questioned and babbled on to items unrelated/ irrelevant to the tragedy... its makes him look stupid... but then again he's a poltician, always something to say and can't get infront of enough cameras, so what do we expect. I'd like to hear Chris Christie handle that question if he were being asked, my guess it would be very different.

All he had to say was the response was excellent, a testament to our security forces, let pray for the victims and their families.

Yeah, you guys aren't the most welcoming bunch around. I've lived it. :bag:

I haven't been on board with a bigger bunch of dickheads, but someting keeps me coming back... maybe its my thick skin and testicles between my legs....

I don't know what you are talking about. I personally think of you as a reasonable poster who makes well thought out posts. Some of the others who drop by here once in awhile are complete idiots who can't stand the heat of being criticized for their ignorance. Like the poster who still claims the 300 pound GZ hunted down poor little Trayvon and killed him in cold blood, whilst the poor little darling was clutching his Skittles. There's not much tolerance here for dumbfuchs like that.

Not you...there's a few guys that are pretty aggressive to newcomers but I look at it as a badge of courage to sit through the ass kicking I've taken in the past. I will say this...there are alot of very intelligent guys (and gals on here). I mean, there are some things you guys talk about that I have no clue about...hence the reason DC Tom has a never ending supply of fish in the barrel.

Meh, he was asked the questioned and babbled on to items unrelated/ irrelevant to the tragedy... its makes him look stupid... but then again he's a poltician, always something to say and can't get infront of enough cameras, so what do we expect. I'd like to hear Chris Christie handle that question if he were being asked, my guess it would be very different.

All he had to say was the response was excellent, a testament to our security forces, let pray for the victims and their families.

I haven't been on board with a bigger bunch of dickheads, but someting keeps me coming back... maybe its my thick skin and testicles between my legs....

LOL, LOL My thoughts exactly.

Point of note: I was once called a "pedantic supercilious anal orifice" here. And considered it a compliment.

Basically the way this board works is: if you have a clue, you'll be beaten up. If you don't have a clue, you'll be beaten up. But if you don't have a clue and pretend you do, you're going to be shoved through a metaphorical wood chipper.

Alex Jones made his "false flag" comment within 10 minutes of the bombing, but who cares about him, right? I mean he was thoughtful enough to give his condolences right before he proffered his government conspiracy angle.

PTR

Point of note: I was once called a "pedantic supercilious anal orifice" here. And considered it a compliment.

Basically the way this board works is: if you have a clue, you'll be beaten up. If you don't have a clue, you'll be beaten up. But if you don't have a clue and pretend you do, you're going to be shoved through a metaphorical wood chipper.

So is that on the nameplate on your desk?

I remember the first day I logged on to this section, somebody commented along the lines of "Its a place where there is good discussion, and we basically treat each other like ****"- for all intents and puposes, that sums this place up.

Alex Jones made his "false flag" comment within 10 minutes of the bombing, but who cares about him, right? I mean he was thoughtful enough to give his condolences right before he proffered his government conspiracy angle.

PTR

Once again, Alex Jones is a wacko conspiracy theorist who believes the illuminati with the lizard people are trying to turn the US into a police state and the creation of a new world order. The other guy is a congressman that you probably voted for.

Try to spot the difference dipshit.

PTR

The Cynthia McKinney comment came 11 minutes after the bombing, so hers was apparently not as stupid as Alex Jones. And Chris Matthews? His came a full four hours later, so it's like he didn't say something stupid at all.

See how ridiculous your logic is?

Once again, Alex Jones is a wacko conspiracy theorist who believes the illuminati with the lizard people are trying to turn the US into a police state and the creation of a new world order. The other guy is a congressman that you probably voted for.

Try to spot the difference dipshit.

The difference is that a news reporter brought up Jones' false flag notion to Gov. Deval Patrick during the press conference following the bombing. Not to mention the dozen or so articles that came out later treating that wacko's comment like it's seriously part of the discussion. Mission accomplished by Jones, I suppose.

PTR

PTR

You obviously do. I don't know of anybody else on this board who takes him seriously. Barney Frank was elected by democrats many times over. He was instrumental in shaping federal policy. That's the difference. You're digging a hole that'll be pretty difficult to get out of.

The difference is that a news reporter brought up Jones' false flag notion to Gov. Deval Patrick during the press conference following the bombing. Not to mention the dozen or so articles that came out later treating that wacko's comment like it's seriously part of the discussion. Mission accomplished by Jones, I suppose.

PTR

Good to know. Of course no one here brought up Alex Jones because we think he's an asshat who should be deported to the UK.

Good to know. Of course no one here brought up Alex Jones because we think he's an asshat who should be deported to the UK.

Yes, but the left has to bring up the crazy righties no one on the right pays attention to or how else can they explain why righties are so crazy?

Editor's Note: If you are in the market for a pressure cooker, you should probably get one now before the WH starts referring to them as "fully automatic."

Edited by LABillzFan

You obviously do. I don't know of anybody else on this board who takes him seriously. Barney Frank was elected by democrats many times over. He was instrumental in shaping federal policy. That's the difference. You're digging a hole that'll be pretty difficult to get out of.

I don't, but apparently enough in the media do since I had to hear about his remark minutes after the blasts. Sorry if I didn't hear about the lefty wingnuts too. I guess they don't rate immediate press coverage like Jones apparently does.

PTR

PTR

What's your point?