Explosions at the boston marathon

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Favorite tweet: Remember when you used to watch 24 and say "How does all that s**t happen in a single day"?

I always wondered what it would take to hit 6 stars of police pursuit in real life when playing grand theft auto. Now I know.

Yes. Then stage 5 is where the novelists and historians begin to take over. Stage 6 is when they make the book tours on the media circuits which allows the media another chance to rake over the bed of mulch they put on top of the corpse they made in Stages 2 and 3.

People are dumb. As soon as the lifted the order to stay in doors (strangely enough, right before they found him in the boat), people were heading into Watertown so that they could see what happened. Call me crazy, but if I hadn't bailed and headed up north to NH, I sure as hell wasn't going into that town.

People are dumb. As soon as the lifted the order to stay in doors (strangely enough, right before they found him in the boat), people were heading into Watertown so that they could see what happened.

From what I at least inferred out of this article, the guy who led the cops to the boat went outside because the ban had been lifted and immediately saw the blood.

The manhunt for Mr. Tsarnaev paralyzed the Boston metropolitan area Friday after authorities put much of the area on lockdown, urging residents to stay inside. The end to the weeklong ordeal unfolded after the request was lifted and a Watertown resident alerted police after he went to his backyard where he found blood on a tarp-covered boat — and Mr. Tsarnaev hiding inside. Police raced to the yard, and engaged in a gunfight with the suspect, surrounding him. Eventually Federal Bureau of Investigation agents converged on the vessel and took Mr. Tsarnaev into custody.

http://on.wsj.com/ZEvlWj

Yes. Then stage 5 is where the novelists and historians begin to take over. Stage 6 is when they make the book tours on the media circuits which allows the media another chance to rake over the bed of mulch they put on top of the corpse they made in Stages 2 and 3.

No, Stage 5 is novelists and people who are having their memoirs ghost-written. The historians don't appear until Stage 8. Don't lump them in with those Stage 5 retards.

This is a pretty good, extensive explanation of the sequence of events.

http://online.wsj.co...1373633854.html

The thing that I have not seen is wtf were these guys doing at MIT? It seems most stories start with them killing the MIT officer and then they're off to the races...........Well, when you are most wanted, wouldn't you be laying low instead of killing cops?

The thing that I have not seen is wtf were these guys doing at MIT? It seems most stories start with them killing the MIT officer and then they're off to the races...........Well, when you are most wanted, wouldn't you be laying low instead of killing cops?

We will see - they were allegedly just living life for the first day or two. It's possible they were visiting a friend, all the way through planting a device.

Their photos just released - its possible they A) weren't aware, B) were getting resources to make a run

No, Stage 5 is novelists and people who are having their memoirs ghost-written. The historians don't appear until Stage 8. Don't lump them in with those Stage 5 retards.

What stage does the Lifetime network movie appear?

It would seem to me that the FBI photo release flushed them out. They figured they would be tracked down very soon anyway, so they just went for broke and went on the offensive.

Looking @ the picture of Carlos Arredondo pinching the artery of Jeff Bauman, preventing Jeff from bleeding out, AND knowing Arredondo's story... How can anybody say that life if meaningless is beyond me!

It would be something if Bauman can run again... No doubt we have the tech that it WILL happen! I can't wait for that marathon!!