mini- drones: the next weapon-ownership debate?

I Google "bulletproof car" and I get five pages of bulletproof cars before I get that. You sure you didn't use Bing?

You're right.

But I just re-googled "bullet proof cars" and it shows up on row 4.

:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, should we outlaw all firearms for everyone, knowing that the bad/sick guys don't give a schit about laws and will do their thing anyways knowing that "gun free zones" are "fun free zones" in their minds or mandate that everyone carry a gun for self protection? When you say "something has to be done", would you actually consider mandating arming everyone, or are you just proposing eliminating all private ownership of firearms?

Please change your stance. Agreeing with you is something I find uncomfortable

So basically you want to ban remote control cars.

/golfclap

Actually I don't have a view on drone regulation yet. Hadn't even thought of potential for civilian use until I read the article. Of course there is some comparison to the gun debate, but that's not the whole story. I only posted it as a discussion piece.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I think it's more like 6 in one and half a dozen in the other. Which way are you leaning today?

I think it's more like 6 in one and half a dozen in the other. Which way are you leaning today?

I could answer that, but I doubt you were trained to count that high when you were 'in service'

I could answer that, but I doubt you were trained to count that high when you were 'in service'

Quote me twice there Adam. Were you trained to count that high? Don't let it bother you, you're an ok guy. It's tough to play in the NHL when you first come out of Juniors.

Quote me twice there Adam. Were you trained to count that high? Don't let it bother you, you're an ok guy. It's tough to play in the NHL when you first come out of Juniors.

Yawn. The thought of you defending us would be a lot scarier, had it been true. I'm surprised you can count to two, there may be more hope for you, than I thought. If you want to troll. Come up with something insulting, as this is pathetic.