Train vs. teen: Train wins

I will risk getting banned and post this video again. Please, if you're the least bit squeamish I suggest you don't watch. But it is my PSA of the day.

Even though I already had seen the carnage from the last time you posted it, I still couldn't look away.

"Austin Price was a sweet and caring 15-year-old boy, the type who was quick to pay compliments and always asking how others were faring, his friends said.

He was the kind of boy who liked to make people laugh, who would be late for class because he was picking up a friend."

These pieces always seem to start like this. They always leave out the most important character trait. In this case the fella's retarded like behavior that led to his untimely demise.

"Austin Price was a sweet and caring 15-year-old boy, the type who was quick to pay compliments and always asking how others were faring, his friends said.

He was the kind of boy who liked to make people laugh, who would be late for class because he was picking up a friend."

These pieces always seem to start like this. They always leave out the most important character trait. In this case the fella's retarded like behavior that led to his untimely demise.

I want to see the piece that begins "So-and-so was a 15 years old and a typical dumbass teenager who was basically decent but suffered from a deficit of brains and surfeit of hormones. And now he's dead."