Ship your pants..... (now with big gas update)

Just Jack

If you keep up these posts, I am going to ship all over them just to keep up...

On a serious note, though. My mom has worked in the pharmacy of KMart for almost 25 years. She transferred here 8 years ago after her old store in Ohio closed which worked out great to be near my gramps and her new store is now closing this year which works out great, again. She is eligible for Social Security, because she is old!!!, but can only make so much before being penalized. Working 4 months or something with so many hours will be perfect for her.

I have seen a lot of the transitions at KMart and when I walk in those stores it is easy to see but hard to imagine what has become of it and why it is what it is...

I have seen a lot of the transitions at KMart and when I walk in those stores it is easy to see but hard to imagine what has become of it and why it is what it is...

I think it's kinda sad that so many people think Walmart is bad. But around here, KMart is even worse. The only time I go there now is if I see something in their ad or on their website that I need and is the lowest price. Otherwise I stay away. They look horrible, merchandise just thrown wherever, employees that don't care, etc...

I think it's kinda sad that so many people think Walmart is bad. But around here, KMart is even worse. The only time I go there now is if I see something in their ad or on their website that I need and is the lowest price. Otherwise I stay away. They look horrible, merchandise just thrown wherever, employees that don't care, etc...

The KMart in Winston is somewhat in a bad area. The customers literally park in front of the building in the fire lane without a care in the world. At any given time there is at least a dozen cars just parked there. Often times engine running, stereo loud and no one even in the vehicle. I am glad KMart is closing these stores, they need to cut the dead weight. The Thomasville store is much, much better.

• 1 month later...

When your ad goes viral it's never bad. I have to ask why you think it's bad.

Does it create any interest in shopping at Kmart? I highly doubt it. Certainly creates attention but this does not mean it translates to consumer action. Same store sales at Kmart fell 4.3% in the time period ship your pants went viral.

Does it create any interest in shopping at Kmart? I highly doubt it. Certainly creates attention but this does not mean it translates to consumer action. Same store sales at Kmart fell 4.3% in the time period ship your pants went viral.

You know why same store sales dropped? Ummm.....people shipped their pants. :doh:

I like the ads, but it won't make me shop in my local Kmarts. They're a step below Wal Mart if you can believe that.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...