Poojer's out of luck

The reality of this site will be whores and fat women. It will be almost all men, with swinging, disease ridden members. This site, well, it's not a bad idea. Women who want to be fast and loose do not want it on their doorstep. Sure, there are BDSM sites, but those are more a lifestyle then just saying I want a big one. I really see a small, nearly impossible, opportunity for success with this site. 10" or 7"... I do not see it getting men laid vs. sites like Craigslist, Match.com, or just plain Facebook.Myspace. (of course, I have been laid using them all).

The reality of this site will be whores and fat women. It will be almost all men, with swinging, disease ridden members. This site, well, it's not a bad idea. Women who want to be fast and loose do not want it on their doorstep. Sure, there are BDSM sites, but those are more a lifestyle then just saying I want a big one. I really see a small, nearly impossible, opportunity for success with this site. 10" or 7"... I do not see it getting men laid vs. sites like Craigslist, Match.com, or just plain Facebook.Myspace. (of course, I have been laid using them all).

Would't let you join huh?