someone explain to me

dib

How my neighbor, listed as a career criminal, can have 3 probation violations and a current charge of felony battery, be released on.......wait for it.............probation.

How my neighbor, listed as a career criminal, can have 3 probation violations and a current charge of felony battery, be released on.......wait for it.............probation.

Don't count on him changing, but go about your life in your normal way. Protect your property and your family and live your life in the way you will be happiest. And build a moat.

Lol. That ain't even that bad. When I worked at Willard Shock Camp (97 day program to keep these criminals out of prison) I would see guys and girls come back for their 5th, 6th, 7th times. There was one woman we used to call Superintendant. Out of a 97 day program she had more than 3 years combined time that she did there.

The states, counties, cities, lawyers, judges, all male money by letting these scumbags go. Charge fines and place them on probation.

A recent local case involving a person out on supervised release.....

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/accused_killer_david_renz_plea.html