Did we always have so many pre draft visits?

Yes, it's always been 30. I have been scouring for a list from 2011, but can't find a complete one. However according to Joe Buscaglia here's the history.

2010: Spiller and Carrington

2011: Dareus, Williams, Sheppard

2012: Gilmore, Glenn, Carder.

Get familiar with the guys on the list, fellas! Pretty high chances the Bills' top 2 (maybe 3) picks are on the visit list.

Yes, it's always been 30. I have been scouring for a list from 2011, but can't find a complete one. However according to Joe Buscaglia here's the history.

2010: Spiller and Carrington

2011: Dareus, Williams, Sheppard

2012: Gilmore, Glenn, Carder.

Get familiar with the guys on the list, fellas! Pretty high chances the Bills' top 2 (maybe 3) picks are on the visit list.

The writing is on the wall. This is how Nix rolls.

You can guarantee that we will not take a guy in the first round that did not come to OBD for a visit.

I don't know but i am going to give the organization credit for taking a long look at all the QB options that are available. I don't know that they will make the right decision. I do know that they have put themselves in the right position so that they will find a guy they like somewhere in this draft. It might be the first round or the fourth round but they will find a guy they like. Bravo front office! good luck!

(I just wish it were Andrew).

This is the first year we went to their schools (QB;s anyway) and had workouts, also met with them at the combine AND had all of them in.

I don't even think that's true.... It may not have been as reported on but we've had multiple qbs in each year. We also had them at the senior bowl one year, I think it's a given weve seen many at the combine - we took guys including cam and tebow to dinner that I remember well offhand...