Man lives in Maine woods for 27 years

Beerball

Sounds like "Pillowhead" around the Williamsville area. I'm sure some of you Will. South alumn understand this one.

I'm very familiar with pillowhead from my Amherst days. There was also a guy in the Harlem Rd./Main street area in the late 90's that was in a word 'unique'. He would walk around, usually shirtless, with a backpack full of rocks and sometimes holding an egg in his mouth. Sometimes I'd see him walking backwards too, always with a very deliberate stride. I'd see him around all the time for a couple of years in the late 90's, then he disappeared.

Yeah, cuz Pillowhead probably had one of his backflashes from Nam and killed him and ate him over a fire like a Rat in a POW camp.

I feel pretty bad for Piklowhead now days. They have built a medical office of some sort where he used to stay in the woods. And most recently I think they went down the line and put in new towers along the area as well. He's probably got no where to go anymore.

I couldn't read the whole story earlier, not enough time... but this guy is amazing. I am not sure if he is crazy, though. He missed a lot of things, if you think about it...right? But, in reality, he did not miss a damn thing - as is clear by his decision.