Bates motel

The older I get the less I want to be skeered by what I see on TV or in Movies. I think it's self preservation kicking in.

It wasn't scary so much. A lot more psychological (if possible) than Silence of the Lambs. The FBI's profiler seems just as likely to be a serial killer as the people he's trying to find, and then to put him together with Lecter? I will say that I was surprised at just how graphic it was. If this was a movie 25 years ago it would have gotten an 'R' for sure.

:censored:

I can still handle the old style cartoons.

That's because you know Tom is going to survive with just a blackened face from the dynamite Jerry gave him, disguised as a cigar.

Looks that way :cry: Maybe I'd be more popular if I watched survivor ? That has Lot's of replies! B-)

OMG! Did you see what happened last night?!?!?!?

• 1 month later...

No, but I did just watch the permiere of Hannibal last night. CREEPY!

Have to say Hannibal is really good IMO. I started catching up on episodes recently and I'm really loving it. At first I thought there was no way I would be able to get into anyone playing Anthony Hopkins character, but Mads Mikkelsen is really very good. He's not trying to be Hopkins exactly and he's been able to make the character his own.

This show really has a unique feel to it. I hope it lasts.

Have to say Hannibal is really good IMO. I started catching up on episodes recently and I'm really loving it. At first I thought there was no way I would be able to get into anyone playing Anthony Hopkins character, but Mads Mikkelsen is really very good. He's not trying to be Hopkins exactly and he's been able to make the character his own.

This show really has a unique feel to it. I hope it lasts.

Last I heard it was dropped off the keeper list and is up I'm the air but with a few buyers potentially if dropped

Last I heard it was dropped off the keeper list and is up I'm the air but with a few buyers potentially if dropped

Figures. I really need to stop picking up new shows until around season 3 or so.

Figures. I really need to stop picking up new shows until around season 3 or so.

I think a&e is thinking of pairing it with bates on their lineup and amazon is talking about it as well.

I'd be surprised if the network let it go though. Odds are this one continues, just a matter if where