WTF is this disgusting CF, and why is England reporting it better...

Substitute gun for abortion.

Its the same 'defense' that the Left ridicules for law-abiding gun owners, that the Left clings to for "pro-choice"

"No, no, the people who use the slippery slope argument for guns are all conspiracy nuts, but it's perfectly reasonable to support a no compromise approach on abortion, because there IS a conspiracy against it: Christianity!

That the lion's share of big donor $ for an entire political party, wants all guns taken away, and has explicitly stated so on numerous occasions? Nah...that's irrelevant. Besides, most of that big money comes from Hollywood people, and we shouldn't take them seriously, right? Well, we should take their $ seriously, because $ has proven to be the deciding factor in elections, but, we shouldn't take what they say seriously, because they are only actors. Actually, let's forget about the $, and only focus on what they say, Ok?"

Thus concludes the MSM's idiot argument on this. It's like: How, as soon as the gay/Hollywood $ was in doubt....Joe Biden comes out and says he's for gay marriage, and "dragged" Obama into "evolving". Then, it's "mobilize the useful idiots and pretend this is about morality" and not $.

:lol: Btw, nice work crushing the phony here, B-Man. The whole thing...is sooo phony. :rolleyes:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweet of the day.........it's a tie,

Iowahawk: Ben Carson or Kermit Gosnell, guess which doctor the media considers "controversial" ?

Jim Treacher: did Kermit Gosnell ever put his dog on the roof of his car? There must be some sort of news angle here. . . . . . . .

Iowahawk: Ben Carson or Kermit Gosnell, guess which doctor the media considers "controversial" ?

Jim Treacher: did Kermit Gosnell ever put his dog on the roof of his car? There must be some sort of news angle here. . . . . . . .

B-man--any link?

"No, no, the people who use the slippery slope argument for guns are all conspiracy nuts, but it's perfectly reasonable to support a no compromise approach on abortion, because there IS a conspiracy against it: Christianity!

That the lion's share of big donor $ for an entire political party, wants all guns taken away, and has explicitly stated so on numerous occasions? Nah...that's irrelevant. Besides, most of that big money comes from Hollywood people, and we shouldn't take them seriously, right? Well, we should take their $ seriously, because $ has proven to be the deciding factor in elections, but, we shouldn't take what they say seriously, because they are only actors. Actually, let's forget about the $, and only focus on what they say, Ok?"

For the record, you think the entire, hell even the majority of the Democratic party wants to take away guns? You really believe that?

Whats a CF?

Cluster F_ck.

For the record, you think the entire, hell even the majority of the Democratic party wants to take away guns? You really believe that?

That's not what he said. (at least in the part that you "bolded")

As in: In trying to ask me a loaded question, WeCometoPieces, has created a cluster f_ck for himself, as identified by 3rdnlng.

Or, WeComeToPieces lame attempt at chasing me around the board...is merely a CF waiting to happen for him.

:lol:

Is Gosnell even remotely controversial?

Yes,

as you are well aware.

You usually are pretty direct Tom.

You are not cut out for the "play dumb and lay a trap" type post.

It wasn't really. More a rhetorical question.

What POSSIBLE controversy is there over Gosnell, who's pretty much proven to be a murderous hack? Snipping a baby's spinal cord outside of the womb isn't abortion, it's straight-out murder. There's no grey area there. Argue about "when life begins" all you want, but I've never seen anyone argue that a baby isn't alive after it's born. Pro-life and all but the most absolutely virulent pro-choicers should be able to agree: killing a baby after a live birth isn't abortion, it's murder. No room for controversy. He is, frankly, not even a doctor. Just a butcher.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to consider Gosnell "controversial".

It wasn't really. More a rhetorical question.

What POSSIBLE controversy is there over Gosnell, who's pretty much proven to be a murderous hack? Snipping a baby's spinal cord outside of the womb isn't abortion, it's straight-out murder. There's no grey area there. Argue about "when life begins" all you want, but I've never seen anyone argue that a baby isn't alive after it's born. Pro-life and all but the most absolutely virulent pro-choicers should be able to agree: killing a baby after a live birth isn't abortion, it's murder. No room for controversy. He is, frankly, not even a doctor. Just a butcher.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to consider Gosnell "controversial".

Gotta agree with self proclaimed Mr. Mensa here. Libs scream like hell with the practice of killing baby seals but also scream like hell if someone wants to keep them from killing baby humans. Maybe they wouldn't have to import so many of their other world people as voters if they just kept their own from dying.

Edited by 3rdnlng

As in: In trying to ask me a loaded question, WeCometoPieces, has created a cluster f_ck for himself, as identified by 3rdnlng.

Or, WeComeToPieces lame attempt at chasing me around the board...is merely a CF waiting to happen for him.

:lol:

So, no answer then?

Do you honestly believe the Democratic party, or a majority within that party -- however you wish to define it -- wants to repeal the second amendment?

OC has been quoting me as a response to you. That's fine, but elevates me and diminishes his point, not because of what was said but he's using me to show you what an ass you are being. I prefer to show you what an ass you can be without anyone else's help. In honor of OC :nana::doh::devil: blah, blah blah.

OC has been quoting me as a response to you. That's fine, but elevates me and diminishes his point, not because of what was said but he's using me to show you what an ass you are being. I prefer to show you what an ass you can be without anyone else's help. In honor of OC :nana::doh::devil: blah, blah blah.

But both you and OC are dodging the question. Well not you, I wasn't asking you that specific question but can if you'd answer it.

That's fine if that's not what he said, that wasn't the question. I asked a direct question in response to his rambling so he could clarify it for me. That's all.

But both you and OC are dodging the question. Well not you, I wasn't asking you that specific question but can if you'd answer it.

That's fine if that's not what he said, that wasn't the question. I asked a direct question in response to his rambling so he could clarify it for me. That's all.

Allow me to clarify it on his behalf:

:w00t::nana::thumbdown::worthy::doh::rolleyes:

Am I right, OC, or am I right?