Watched a game from 2004 the other night

I loved the moves that TD made on defense...it's not a popular sentiment, but I feel strongly that Whitey would have gotten the ship righted sooner or later. If we would have kept him here instead of farting around with Marv and Buddy, there's no way we miss the playoffs this many years.

TD made good moves and built a strong defense. But for every good move TD made he made two bad ones. He brought Takeo Spikes, Sam Adams, Miloy, London, and drafted Clements Evans and Schobel and trade Price for a 1st. But TD let Pat Williams go (A move that set us back 5 years). drafted Losman, drafted Reed, drafted McGahee, traded a 1st for Bledsoe, drafted Mike Williams, drafted Parrish, let Winfield walk, and seemed incapable of finding good players at vital positions.

Overall TD made a lot of big moves but his success rate was far below what it needed to be.

I remember this game was on on FOX. The Bills were losing in the first/second quarter and the channel went blank, for a good 25 minutes. itThis was before everyone had HDTV's, so we had an antenna. I remember switching to the CBS channel and watched two garbage teams battle it out, and it seems like In those 20 or so minutes they went to a game break to show a Bills highlight. 3 mark Campbell TD's and Nate Clements punt return (the summer sault flip?)

When the game came back on I believe It was 31-10? I missed almost all the scoring but it was still fun to follow. Anyone have a similar story?

Also, I remember every single game that year. We went on an amazing run

Only to have it end by losing to the Steelers' second string. Still remember drinking in the Hammer lot after the game, rain coming down, listening to New Orleans drive to a winning field goal against the Jets in overtime (needed to win the game and Jets to lose to make playoffs), saying that "we could be so pumped right now." Guess it was a microcosm of the past decade. My apologies for being a buzz kill.

I remember this game was on on FOX. The Bills were losing in the first/second quarter and the channel went blank, for a good 25 minutes. itThis was before everyone had HDTV's, so we had an antenna. I remember switching to the CBS channel and watched two garbage teams battle it out, and it seems like In those 20 or so minutes they went to a game break to show a Bills highlight. 3 mark Campbell TD's and Nate Clements punt return (the summer sault flip?)

When the game came back on I believe It was 31-10? I missed almost all the scoring but it was still fun to follow. Anyone have a similar story?

Also, I remember every single game that year. We went on an amazing run

My version of the recording lost audio but the picture was intact. It started around halftime (with the score 17-17) and went til almost the end of the 3rd quarter.