Top 5 Most Overpriced Tech!

funny video. i thought the hdmi cable was the best or worst (depending on whether you're the seller or buyer). doesn't surprise me that monster made something similar. they are master monsters of rip off. a few others that come to mind - anything by bang and olufsen (only makes sense if you have a $15k sofa, an arc lamp and some original calder art in your living room and then, the whole pretentious mess makes even less sense) and finally, just about anything by bose. oh, and i listened to those headphones in target and thought the same thing as this guy.

furniture markup is amazing, too. It's not tech, but I used to run the Pennyslvania House warehouse when it was for LaZBoy. I have the books we used still. A bed suite would cost $25,000 but it would cost about 1/8 to make and ship. The MSRP, all of that, ridiculous...

Tech stuff, back to that, though...remote controls, CD/DVD's 10 years ago, calculators, and fridges and freezers.

furniture markup is amazing, too. It's not tech, but I used to run the Pennyslvania House warehouse when it was for LaZBoy. I have the books we used still. A bed suite would cost $25,000 but it would cost about 1/8 to make and ship. The MSRP, all of that, ridiculous...

Tech stuff, back to that, though...remote controls, CD/DVD's 10 years ago, calculators, and fridges and freezers.

is it possible to buy furniture that isn't overpriced? i have only one piece that i think might survive to be used by the next generation...and it was custom built in a small now, out-of business shop in hickory, nc. everything else i expect to be junk long before i go.

True dat on HDMI cables. I bought a 25 footer to hook up my computer to my TV. $7.99 at Newegg.com.

Digital means stuff either works or it doesn't. So anyone telling you a fancy gold-plated cable makes a lick of difference is conning you.

PTR

True dat on HDMI cables. I bought a 25 footer to hook up my computer to my TV. $7.99 at Newegg.com.

Digital means stuff either works or it doesn't. So anyone telling you a fancy gold-plated cable makes a lick of difference is conning you.

PTR

That's a damn good price for a 25 ft hdmi. I use monoprice.com usually for my A/V cable needs. I also bought a wall mount for a 46 inch lcd TV from them for $20, the best buys etc. wanted well over $100 for a similar mount