Mingo versus Jordan Analysis (with clips)

I think if chocolate covered baccon is there at 8, we have to take him. However, we could always trade down and get cookie dough. There is plenty of rocky road, it's deep in this draft.

However, I would take Jordan. We cannot afford a 2 years project. Laugh all you want, Bingo needs too much work and I do not know if we have the team to help him learn his position better.

Mmmmm...bacon-flavored ice cream...

If you've never had it, it's incredible. Lake Effect has it available at their Lockport store (and I think you can order it online).

I think if chocolate covered baccon is there at 8, we have to take him. However, we could always trade down and get cookie dough. There is plenty of rocky road, it's deep in this draft.

However, I would take Jordan. We cannot afford a 2 years project. Laugh all you want, Bingo needs too much work and I do not know if we have the team to help him learn his position better.

Agreed...unfortunately it's not going to be a choice, it's Mingo or someone else unless Buffalo moves up. Jordan is highly unlikely to make it out of the top 5.

I'm on the same page with those who say NO to Mingo. I'd love Jordan, and I'd love Ansah - but those are the only two LB'ers I'd want to see picked at 8. Ogletree, I think, would be better had in the lower teens, bottom part of RD 1.

GOT A FEELING OGLETREE is gone by10 ,,HE IS aplayer andin the NFL that all that matters. his upside is huge.

Just say no to Mingo!! Can't get off blocks, way more athletic ability than production, disappears for long stretches and is nonexistent vs. the run. He is Maybin 2.0 and I have seen every college game that he has ever played. I would be more surprised if he was good than a complete bust.

I agree 150%. Bust. Bust. Bust.

I've watched a lot of Mingo. He does manage to make 2 or 3 great plays every game. The rest of the time, he is COMPLETELY stonewalled.

If he doesn't manage to blow past the blocker with his speed - he's done. He cannot disengage from blocks and he's a complete non-factor in the run.