5 Future Pro-Bowlers from the 2012 Draft

MDH

You've got to think the existence of Gilmore and Byrd played heavily into Pettine's decision to take the job here. He needs good DBs, and plenty of them, to make his defense work.

I dont want to be pissing in anyone's cereal, but did you guys see who was playing QB in the Cards game? I think that had a lot more to do with Fitzgeralds bad day than Gilmore.

He also had a ton of PI calls. He is good, but not super shut down good.

I think Milner is going to be very good. If it plays out the way Kiper has in in his latest mock (no link, saw it on ESPN earlier) I would take Milner or trade back

I dont want to be pissing in anyone's cereal, but did you guys see who was playing QB in the Cards game? I think that had a lot more to do with Fitzgeralds bad day than Gilmore.

He also had a ton of PI calls. He is good, but not super shut down good.

I think Milner is going to be very good. If it plays out the way Kiper has in in his latest mock (no link, saw it on ESPN earlier) I would take Milner or trade back

and yet there is a distinct urine flavor to my cheerios today.

seriously tho', he did have a lot of penalties, and some bad plays, but i believe they are "growing pains" and he will be a hell of a player for the bills going forward.