Two Bills Drive "?"

You're kidding me, right? We should make this place fair for Bills fans and Patriots fans alike? I'm sure the mods will keep that in mind.

200495[/snapback]

Yeah I would have guess that fairness is a concept that is unknown to you.... :D

Yeah, but he can't make fun of me for:

THIS

Or THIS

Or THIS (Nice profile)

Now whine some more...

Team.

Swapping.

Whore.

200522[/snapback]

I just realized why you are constantly fixcated on showing my photo...you cannot shriek 1918 anymore so your limited imagination has to resort to this.

Well AD, yes I am fat, but nobody has called me a miserable prick...I can always lose weight but you will always be a miserable prick.

Yeah, but he can't make fun of me for:

THIS

Or THIS

Or THIS (Nice profile)

Now whine some more...

Team.

Swapping.

Whore.

200522[/snapback]

And he said he was only joking when he announced he was a Bills fan.

Seriously, would any self-respecting Bills fan joke about being a Patsy fan AND PUT ON PATSY GEAR?

Didn't think so.

And he said he was only joking when he announced he was a Bills fan.

Seriously, would any self-respecting Bills fan joke about being a Patsy fan AND PUT ON PATSY GEAR?

Didn't think so.

200530[/snapback]

No, self respecting Bills fans just become Titans/Colts/Panthers/Colts again during the playoffs.

I just realized why you are constantly fixed on showing my photo...you can shriek 1918 anymore so your limited imagination has to resort to this.

Well AD, yes I am fat, but nobody has called me a miserable prick...I can always lose weight but you will always be a miserable prick.

200529[/snapback]

Ok, you're a miserable prick. Whoopie.

Names don't bother me, nor do the assertions of people who are pathetic enough to parade around in another team's gear.

Ok, you're a miserable prick.  Whoopie.

Names don't bother me, nor do the assertions of people who are pathetic enough to parade around in another team's gear.

200590[/snapback]

I feel very sad for you that you actually enjoy the image that you create for yourself...look a little more closely at my photos...have you ever been as happy as I look? I tend to doubt it.