Two Bills Drive "?"

Do you guys remember...Back before the start of the beginning of the season...a TBD poster offered a prize of $ for the best guesser off the Bills record this year.

Offered $ to be used for: a nice dinner for the Lucky/winning TBD guesser and his fav. girl...Did that get tracked?

I'm pretty sure it was serious. During the season i was down about the record as a fan, but they came back pretty strong and gave us a lot to cheer for~ :unsure:

I think i recall being on the money with the guess, even though i wish i was wrong by at lease one (or more) Wins. <_<

I was at the Bills Steelers game and haven't been on this site much the last week~... Even if i didn't win, i'd like to see how i did.

Does anyone know how to track that contest?

Thanks,

Keeping the Faith-ly

AL

Given my deallings with LABills Fan, anybody who guess the score right in every game would have a long long long wait for any payment.

199189[/snapback]

Given that you participated in the game, you'd think you would have paid closer attention to the details, you team-swapping whore troll.

Back in April when the schedule came out, a lot of people started going down the schedule and posting what they believed would be the wins and losses in each game. My argument back then was that while the guessing game was fun, there was no way on this earth than anyone could successfully pick all the wins and losses, team by team, for the year.

I offered a $150 dinner gift certificate to whomever could pick all the games right. It had nothing to do with the scores of each game and there was no 'catch' to it. It was very simple. Pick all the wins and losses right and win the prize.

What I can't remember, T-Bone, is at the time you decided to participate in the bet, whether you were a Bills fan or a Patriots fan. Does anyone remember, because no one switches teams faster than this troll.

What I can't remember, T-Bone, is at the time you decided to participate in the bet, whether you were a Bills fan or a Patriots fan. Does anyone remember, because no one switches teams faster than this troll.

199250[/snapback]

Lets see it was off season and there weren't any games played yet. So I'm gonna have to say he was a Bills fan that week.

199250[/snapback]

Funny how some people only remember what they want to. This was a pretty simple bet(I don't think we need the mods to look this one up :) ), that somehow folks who have an ax to grind(tbone) all of sudden develop amnesia in terms of past posts.

It was BLATENT and OBVIOUS that the rules stated you had to pick EVERY game correctly (win or lose).

90% of the people were done by week 1, and I dont think anyone lasted more than 4 or 5 weeks.

T-Bone... to quote any 5-year old kid: shut up.

Here were my predictions. Hey LA - I got 10 correct. Perhaps a bottle of wine or dessert??

April 15, 2004 :

Week 1 - Jacksonville – Loss (right)

Week 2 - at Oakland – Win (wrong)

Week 4 - New England – Loss (right)

Week 5 - at New York – Win (wrong)

Week 6 - Miami – Loss (wrong)

Week 7 - at Baltimore – Win (wrong)

Week 8 - Arizona – Win (right)

Week 9 - New York – Win (right)

Week 10 - at New England – Loss (right)

Week 11 - St. Louis – Win (right)

Week 12 - at Seattle – Loss (wrong)

Week 13 - at Miami – Win (right)

Week 14 - Cleveland – Win (right)

Week 15 - at Cincinnati – Loss (wrong)

Week 16 - at San Francisco – Win (right)

Week 17 - Pittsburgh – Loss (right)

9-7

Given that you participated in the game, you'd think you would have paid closer attention to the details, you team-swapping whore troll.

Back in April when the schedule came out, a lot of people started going down the schedule and posting what they believed would be the wins and losses in each game. My argument back then was that while the guessing game was fun, there was no way on this earth than anyone could successfully pick all the wins and losses, team by team, for the year.

I offered a $150 dinner gift certificate to whomever could pick all the games right. It had nothing to do with the scores of each game and there was no 'catch' to it. It was very simple. Pick all the wins and losses right and win the prize.

199250[/snapback]

Is it too late to play?

Did you put yourself on ignore?

200464[/snapback]

Now that is kind of funny...have to laugh at that myself... :D

I think if the moderators decide to delete some posts that they such also delete all the smart ass potshots against me...but then that would be fair....

I think if the moderators decide to delete some posts that they such also delete all the smart ass potshots against me...but then that would be fair....

200471[/snapback]

You're kidding me, right? We should make this place fair for Bills fans and Patriots fans alike? I'm sure the mods will keep that in mind.