Resolution for Social Services and Teen Pregnancy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew.

19 year old guy gets a 16 year old pregnant because she wants to have a baby...it's happening more and more. We condone it by rewarding mom with benefits. No penalty for either of them. No referral for statutory rape to the DA's office, nothing. So Daddy is free to go out and do it again next year.

Well, I got my laptop back. My GF reads threads often, and she replied to that one because she thought it was funny what you said. She thought OP was a dumbass. But, you can't ban me for saying that, she could be banned, though.

I am a strange type. I do not back down, but I usually just stop caring. I could not tell you one event that happened in the world today outside of my own world (which I am getting like 30 free telephone poles...rad!). I enjoy debate, though do not give much effort because making humor is more entertaining to me... it is part of my strange side. You do not have to agree with me. If anyone agreed with what I said I would be amazed because they'd be idiots not to have their own belief. It is like a sheep saying he is Republican or Democrat.

Thanks for the warm fuzzy, though.

Yes, I am a dumbass. I keep watching young, single girls go into the Social Services office at the courthouse and come out smiling with their monthly benefit approval....and there is no stop to this nonsense...I've had clients who have been sent to county jail for statutory rape because they had protected sex with their 16 year old girlfriend, yet in these cases I am referring to, there is no requirement that the father be identified. We continue to support and condone this behavior (i.e. automatic benefit approval without identifying the father) and it continues week after week. Yes, I am a dumbass...for working my tail off in college, for staying up until 3am most nights in law school, for passing the NYS Bar Exam first time, for working ungodly hours to support my wife and kids, to pay my bills and save a little something each week for retirement....all I had to do was go into the county office and collect a check and let my neighbors support me. Man, was I wrong....I am a dumbass.

Yes, I am a dumbass. I keep watching young, single girls go into the Social Services office at the courthouse and come out smiling with their monthly benefit approval....and there is no stop to this nonsense...I've had clients who have been sent to county jail for statutory rape because they had protected sex with their 16 year old girlfriend, yet in these cases I am referring to, there is no requirement that the father be identified. We continue to support and condone this behavior (i.e. automatic benefit approval without identifying the father) and it continues week after week. Yes, I am a dumbass...for working my tail off in college, for staying up until 3am most nights in law school, for passing the NYS Bar Exam first time, for working ungodly hours to support my wife and kids, to pay my bills and save a little something each week for retirement....all I had to do was go into the county office and collect a check and let my neighbors support me. Man, was I wrong....I am a dumbass.

No. You are not wrong. My girlfriend was just saying that. I know she sees the value of your thoughts, and I do, as well. Do not take it personally bub. You're a lot better then a million other A-holes out there who just point fingers and say "you're doing it wrong," then offer no service whatsoever to fix the issue. Politicians are too scared to even toss up ideas, either toeing the party line, blaming the other 'side', thinking what Jesus would want or quite simply saying they know what is better for this country.

You're not a dumbass. It may be a dumbass idea. But, it is an idea. Please, take no offense to what I ever say...I would not even bother reading any of it, if I were you, as it usually constitiutes a wasted time span. :nana:

Well, I got my laptop back. My GF reads threads often, and she replied to that one because she thought it was funny what you said. She thought OP was a dumbass. But, you can't ban me for saying that, she could be banned, though.

Banned for calling someone a dumbass on PPP? :lol:

Watch this: Simon! You're a dumbass!

See. Still here.

No. You are not wrong. My girlfriend was just saying that. I know she sees the value of your thoughts, and I do, as well. Do not take it personally bub. You're a lot better then a million other A-holes out there who just point fingers and say "you're doing it wrong," then offer no service whatsoever to fix the issue. Politicians are too scared to even toss up ideas, either toeing the party line, blaming the other 'side', thinking what Jesus would want or quite simply saying they know what is better for this country.

You're not a dumbass. It may be a dumbass idea. But, it is an idea. Please, take no offense to what I ever say...I would not even bother reading any of it, if I were you, as it usually constitiutes a wasted time span. :nana:

No, I read what you post and generally agree with your stance most of the time. I'm not easily offended and have been called much worse. That's what this Board is about...venting a little. I realize what I drafted as the OP is a goofy idea and it was a stream of consciousness in 15 minutes...but something struck a nerve with me the other day at work and I had to vent. Most of these guys (and gals) raised some good points which re-emphasizes why passing legislation is an ever evolving process and can't be rammed down everyone's throat after the first draft without anyone reading it....not that that would ever happen in real life. :oops:

Banned for calling someone a dumbass on PPP? :lol:

Watch this: Simon! You're a dumbass!

See. Still here.

The original post, not the poster. It's in context, seriously... if I [user was banned for this post]

No, I read what you post and generally agree with your stance most of the time. I'm not easily offended and have been called much worse. That's what this Board is about...venting a little. I realize what I drafted as the OP is a goofy idea and it was a stream of consciousness in 15 minutes...but something struck a nerve with me the other day at work and I had to vent. Most of these guys (and gals) raised some good points which re-emphasizes why passing legislation is an ever evolving process and can't be rammed down everyone's throat after the first draft without anyone reading it....not that that would ever happen in real life. :oops:

I get it. You should hear my venting on Weather.com. Every frickin day there is a blizzard coming...to North Dakota, yet I get the warnings. I think it's a conspiracy. Monsanto sponsors Weather.com. When a bad storm is coming you buy bread, milk, and liquor. Bread is from grains Monsanto sells. Milk is from cows that eat grain that Monsanto sells, and liquor comes from grains, which...you guessed it!