Resolution for Social Services and Teen Pregnancy

You want the same gov't that: passes bills without reading them, can't pass a budget much less stick to one, panders to its corporate and union sponsors, and contains members smart enough to think Guam is about to tip over in charge of solving teen pregnancy?

Holy ****, how !@#$ed up do you want the teen pregnancy issue to become?

Perhaps the teen pregnancy issue has grown to its current state due in part to the level of gov't intervention that we already have?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want the same gov't that: passes bills without reading them, can't pass a budget much less stick to one, panders to its corporate and union sponsors, and contains members smart enough to think Guam is about to tip over in charge of solving teen pregnancy?

Holy ****, how !@#$ed up do you want the teen pregnancy issue to become?

Perhaps the teen pregnancy issue has grown to its current state due in part to the level of gov't intervention that we already have?

Oh, that's an absolute certainty. The government has been fighting a soft war against the family unit in atleast a one segment of it's population at all times since it's inception (think slavery), and has only expanded it's efforts. Infact, it only takes breaks from this soft war to engage in blatant, all-out assaults.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Alright, why not make all girls over 12 go on birth control if they want to be sexually active?

I cannot stand how you keep saying impregnating girls under 18. It sounds like a guy is going along sprinkling his wad on them with a baster.

Alright, why not make all girls over 12 go on birth control if they want to be sexually active?

I cannot stand how you keep saying impregnating girls under 18. It sounds like a guy is going along sprinkling his wad on them with a baster.

Ok then, children under 18 who find themselves prego or an 18 yr old who became prego before 18 is in violation of this section.

Either way, to intimate that I am describing these young mothers as chattel is incorrect. I am merely proposing a method whereby accountability can be maintained as a check and balance to the drain on our Medicaid budget.

I would much rather see 15,16 and 17 yr old young men and women earn B+ averages, get a scholarship, graduate with a degree in Social Work and go on to counsel teenagers who think it is "cool" to have a baby without any means of support.

Ok then, children under 18 who find themselves prego or an 18 yr old who became prego before 18 is in violation of this section.

Either way, to intimate that I am describing these young mothers as chattel is incorrect. I am merely proposing a method whereby accountability can be maintained as a check and balance to the drain on our Medicaid budget.

I would much rather see 15,16 and 17 yr old young men and women earn B+ averages, get a scholarship, graduate with a degree in Social Work and go on to counsel teenagers who think it is "cool" to have a baby without any means of support.

Dear God...

Why would you advocate anyone getting a degree in social work? Talk about your useless professions and make-work government cash pits...

Dear God...

Why would you advocate anyone getting a degree in social work? Talk about your useless professions and make-work government cash pits...

But if people didn't have degrees in social work, where would we get the social workers to counsel the unemployed people with degrees in social work?

I remember when it used to be called "psychology". And was still pretty much useless.

Dear God...

to be fair, social workers do thankless work in public and private charitable organizations all across this land.... and touch the lives of many of our down and outs in a positive, productive way... its wouldn't be my choice of study, but i wouldn't disparage the field either

A degree in social work has roughly the same value as a degree in puppetry, which is to say that it has no value. Charity, sensitivity, and compassion are things that people who have generated a positive economic value can provide to the less fortunate by way of gifts. They are not a economic net-positive, and degrees in things that are not an economic net positive are !@#$ing worthless.

to be fair, social workers do thankless work in public and private charitable organizations all across this land.... and touch the lives of many of our down and outs in a positive, productive way... its wouldn't be my choice of study, but i wouldn't disparage the field either

The degree isn't the field, numbskull.

You know what. I just realized something. My sister is a psychologist/counselor/something social work for pregnant teens.

She won't hook me up with any of them, which is a real bummer. They do put out...

Either way, if you want to know about social work, ask her.

You know what. I just realized something. My sister is a psychologist/counselor/something social work for pregnant teens.

She won't hook me up with any of them, which is a real bummer. They do put out...

Either way, if you want to know about social work, ask her.

Is there a username jboyst62.sister?

Prosecution of minors for procreating before some old a-holes think they're ready is rather Draconian. This is, after all, how homo sapiens have survived for thousands and thousands of years. It reeks of moral legislation and human rights violations, even if your motivation is strictly financial. Mandatory sterilization is just as bad.

I think we should mandate that everyone under the age of 18 can only have gay sex, with the exception of the outliers who we'll send to NC for indoctrination at the jboyst farm for inter species understanding. We will also have to make sure that the mandate lasts no longer than the 18 years of age. Can't give the democrats a voting edge, ya know?

I think we should mandate that everyone under the age of 18 can only have gay sex, with the exception of the outliers who we'll send to NC for indoctrination at the jboyst farm for inter species understanding. We will also have to make sure that the mandate lasts no longer than the 18 years of age. Can't give the democrats a voting edge, ya know?

+1

:thumbsup:

[like]

-my girlfriend, Kelly.

You need to come down to the basement more often. I don't always agree with you, but you're no conner.

Well, I got my laptop back. My GF reads threads often, and she replied to that one because she thought it was funny what you said. She thought OP was a dumbass. But, you can't ban me for saying that, she could be banned, though.

I am a strange type. I do not back down, but I usually just stop caring. I could not tell you one event that happened in the world today outside of my own world (which I am getting like 30 free telephone poles...rad!). I enjoy debate, though do not give much effort because making humor is more entertaining to me... it is part of my strange side. You do not have to agree with me. If anyone agreed with what I said I would be amazed because they'd be idiots not to have their own belief. It is like a sheep saying he is Republican or Democrat.

Thanks for the warm fuzzy, though.

Well, I got my laptop back. My GF reads threads often, and she replied to that one because she thought it was funny what you said. She thought OP was a dumbass. But, you can't ban me for saying that, she could be banned, though.

I am a strange type. I do not back down, but I usually just stop caring. I could not tell you one event that happened in the world today outside of my own world (which I am getting like 30 free telephone poles...rad!). I enjoy debate, though do not give much effort because making humor is more entertaining to me... it is part of my strange side. You do not have to agree with me. If anyone agreed with what I said I would be amazed because they'd be idiots not to have their own belief. It is like a sheep saying he is Republican or Democrat.

Thanks for the warm fuzzy, though.

Cool enough, but I'm still not going to be one of your sheep or grass fed cattle. Maybe if you sent you gf my way for awhile we could work something out. Baaaaaaa.