One of THE best Hockey Fights of all time

That was a Raffi Torres like cheap shot on Mazza. No wonder he was pissed! Has to work on his lead right though. Pretty ballsy of him to go after a guy a good 2-3" taller than him.

That was a Raffi Torres like cheap shot on Mazza. No wonder he was pissed! Has to work on his lead right though. Pretty ballsy of him to go after a guy a good 2-3" taller than him.

No question Mazza has some Ty Domi qualities. If Mom hadn't jumped in I could see a game misconduct for both of them.

That was definitely a cheap shot. Should not be allowed in hockey. Shanahan will def be getting involved and I'd expect some kind of suspension.

He didn't leave his skates... Mazza should 't have been out there dangling... :-P

Anyway... ChevyVanMiller is right... Save it for the other team! If your own teammate is giving you ****, just stick him with the bar bill after the game... After he gets stuck a few times with the Capri Sun and Goldfish bill, he'll learn not to turn you into a can of Umberger Soup. ;-) :-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

He didn't leave his skates... Mazza should 't have been out there dangling... :-P

Anyway... ChevyVanMiller is right... Save it for the other team! If your own teammate is giving you ****, just stick him with the bar bill after the game... After he gets stuck a few times with the Capri Sun and Goldfish bill, he'll learn not to turn you into a can of Umberger Soup. ;-) :-)

BS!!! Puck was clearly gone. Mazza was vulnerable for a head shot and some serious concussion issues. The mom should come down hard on the hitter kid. Maybe a 2 month ban on XBox?

Is that an 'A' on Mazza's sweater? He's obviously leading by example there.

Good point. Maybe the Sabres should be tracking this kid for the future.

BS!!! Puck was clearly gone. Mazza was vulnerable for a head shot and some serious concussion issues. The mom should come down hard on the hitter kid. Maybe a 2 month ban on XBox?

I'll call BS on your analysis. There were still skaters in the area so the play was still in the midst of the action (granted he cross checked his own guy)...but Mazza's initial slash and eventually dropping his gloves (I think I saw his Underoos pj's hanging at his wrists) definitely should be instigator. Mazza is a punk and had it coming.

Apparently these are 9-year olds from Kazakstan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FylYRAYAyY0&feature=player_embedded

I like the kid getting carried off at the :30 mark :)

Oh my! LoL... That is the flailing as gets hauled away to the left of the screen! Right? :lol::w00t: I love the language, I wish we could understand what the adults are saying... Is that Russian? I think I heard the word "stupid" in there... LoL... "Come here you little sh*ts!" "You wanna whoop it up, now we will whoop it up funny boys!" :D

Anyway... They make the tough in Kazakhstan! Look what they did to poor Thailand back in 2007. 52-1 was the score... 52? There is only 60 minutes in a hockey game!

http://www.thestar.c...sian_games.html

Edited by ExiledInIllinois