food network.com's best recipe

boyst

When I said you give me the meat I meant you raise it, butcher it, ship it and I sell the class. Remember that win/win situation I was telling you about?

remember those shipping rates? I think it was like $180 for just 15 lbs. Though. If its timed right in the summer it could arrive as jerky...

remember those shipping rates? I think it was like $180 for just 15 lbs. Though. If its timed right in the summer it could arrive as jerky...

I don't care how much it costs you to get it to me just get it here. I already have 10 people signed up for the first class:

Crock Cooking is a Crock!

Oh and I imagine if my wine can get shipped in refrigerated trucks you can get my beef here that way too.

Edited by Chef Jim

I don't care how much it costs you to get it to me just get it here. I already have 10 people signed up for the first class:

Crock Cooking is a Crock!

Oh and I imagine if my wine can get shipped in refrigerated trucks you can get my beef here that way too.

Hmm... I thought the price was too high? I know we'd checked in on it... PM me if you want to give it a try again

Hmm... I thought the price was too high? I know we'd checked in on it... PM me if you want to give it a try again

Dude I'm busting on you.

It's been a few years since I've ordered, but Omaha Steaks uses a 2-3 inch thick cooler and dry ice when they ship their product.....

http://www.omahastea...pping?Dsp=12#s1

My stuff has still been frozen when it arrived.

Yes but if I'm getting the kind of meat that jboyst has I want is fresh. You can pack it with dry ice and overnight it. As he says it's expensive.

Yes but if I'm getting the kind of meat that jboyst has I want is fresh. You can pack it with dry ice and overnight it. As he says it's expensive.

Jack,

We actually looked in to it. I mean, if he wants just a ribeye or some steak, that'd be insane to pay like $80 for overnight. The dry ice weighs more then you think, and packed in a cooler...

Then if you mix in what he was thinking, like a 10lbs. fresh ham cut, and some other stuff...good goly, I think I roughed it out at 28 lbs...overnighted.

Jack,

We actually looked in to it. I mean, if he wants just a ribeye or some steak, that'd be insane to pay like $80 for overnight. The dry ice weighs more then you think, and packed in a cooler...

Then if you mix in what he was thinking, like a 10lbs. fresh ham cut, and some other stuff...good goly, I think I roughed it out at 28 lbs...overnighted.

You need to become friends with an airline stewardess, let her carry it cross country for you.

You need to become friends with an airline stewardess, let her carry it cross country for you.

One of my best friends is an airline stewardess. She was just in town and we went to the Charlotte Motor Speedway for a huge carshow after some beers. Made it lots of fun. I would never ask to be on her fly free list, I just, well, its not right for me.

Because you dumbies will ask. Here is a pic.

xZPWVgE.jpg

One of my best friends is an airline stewardess. She was just in town and we went to the Charlotte Motor Speedway for a huge carshow after some beers. Made it lots of fun. I would never ask to be on her fly free list, I just, well, its not right for me.

Because you dumbies will ask. Here is a pic.

xZPWVgE.jpg

I call shenanigans. I fly a lot and there are no longer flight attendants under 60.

I call shenanigans. I fly a lot and there are no longer flight attendants under 60.

She got a vacation, paid, for breaking a womans nose. On her very first flight a woman went to open the emergency door in flight, Belle beat the crap out of her.

Which airline? I have a friend who works for Delta.

And yes Chef, she's under 60....

post-9-0-94075500-1365667386_thumb.jpg

Thought I replied earlier at work, must not have went through. Eh, American? I know they are based out of Newark maybe? She has worked two Bills flights. She moved to Cleveland recently.