food network.com's best recipe

boyst

For your sake, I hope she didn't look this up out of necessity.

Are you kidding? She is better then Betty Crocker. Some time I will take pictures of the stuff she has made and post it. She made me a Round Steak recipe in the crock pot with onions, potatos and carrots - amazing. She's a great cook.

Are you kidding? She is better then Betty Crocker. Some time I will take pictures of the stuff she has made and post it. She made me a Round Steak recipe in the crock pot with onions, potatos and carrots - amazing. She's a great cook.

I sense a Dinner Party thread coming on here....and if she invites a "friend" there better damn well be pics (right Go Bills in Dallas??)

Pictures? Round Steak? Crock Pot? Uhhhh no thanks

Pictures? Round Steak? Crock Pot? Uhhhh no thanks

I dont care much for round steak but I am trying to find ways to encourage sales of it with recipes

Pictures of food would hold no candle to your Campbell's soup meals...

And crockpot- sales. People are lazy. I try to find the busy YUPY moms.

Who said I'd invite you anyway...

I dont care much for round steak but I am trying to find ways to encourage sales of it with recipes

Pictures of food would hold no candle to your Campbell's soup meals...

And crockpot- sales. People are lazy. I try to find the busy YUPY moms.

Who said I'd invite you anyway...

So you're going to raise your cattle with TLC only to have people !@#$ it up with a crock pot?!?!?

So you're going to raise your cattle with TLC only to have people !@#$ it up with a crock pot?!?!?

People do not know how to cook any more. It is a shame. Go look at the most popular recipes online. That is where most folks under 40 who cook get their stuff from. The others have old recipes they've used a million times - therefore they do not add new things to their routine, and they also go get fast food.

People do not know how to cook any more. It is a shame. Go look at the most popular recipes online. That is where most folks under 40 who cook get their stuff from. The others have old recipes they've used a million times - therefore they do not add new things to their routine, and they also go get fast food.

So here's your new business model. Give the meat to me and I will charge people for lessons on how to cook it. It's win/win situation. Not sure where your win comes in but I imagine it's there somewhere.

So here's your new business model. Give the meat to me and I will charge people for lessons on how to cook it. It's win/win situation. Not sure where your win comes in but I imagine it's there somewhere.

Shipping would be a pain in the arse. Are you willing to leave SF for NC? That'd be a hell of a transition.

Shipping would be a pain in the arse. Are you willing to leave SF for NC? That'd be a hell of a transition.

When I said you give me the meat I meant you raise it, butcher it, ship it and I sell the class. Remember that win/win situation I was telling you about?