Have you decided what you want to see in the draft?

I have not decided.

• Warmack might already be better the Levitre, but I have a hard time replacing something we just lost.

• I do not want to go QB, not worth it right now.

• I know we do not need a RB or DL...but if there was a once in a decade NT...

• TE is an option but pretty hard to justify, plus there was some dude I have seen a lot about that'd be available later - he's compared to Gronk. Anyone here rememeber? Beuhler? Beuhler?

• CB would not make me as disappointed as drafting a WR. WR take years to develop in most cases, and there is no real true elite talent this year that makes me believe they'd be worth it.

• I guess that leaves LB, and it would be great to get a great one...as long as it is not T'eo. He scares the **** out of me.

So, no, TT. I have no freaking idea this year what I want and it sucks. Maybe we just draft a punter 1st.

I know what I want and it isn't a QB in the first three rounds. This class of QBs is way below average and if Buddy wastes a premium pick on one of these bozos, he should be fired. He probably should be fired anyway but that topic has been well covered here previously.

The strength of this draft is in linemen, receivers, and tight ends. You always draft from positions of strength. You never try to guess that someone from a below average group will magically become a franchise player.

Buffalo's first pick should be Chance Warmack, Jonathon Cooper or Star Lotulelei. You say you have a hard time replacing something we just loss? Blame Buddy but don't believe that if Buffalo ignores an obvious hole it will somehow be filled. Buffalo needs a strong running game to help protect our QB and to have offensive balance even in bad weather. I don't buy those arguments that very good guards can be had in later rounds as a reason for not taking an outstanding guard early if you have a gaping hole at guard. Both Warmack and Cooper have can't miss qualities and Buffalo needs it's first pick to be a can't miss player.

Lotulelei can play nose or 34 DE and is considered one of the 2-3 best players in this draft along with Warmack and Cooper. and the group of OTs which are likely to be gone before we pick..

Round 2? The best receiver or TE on the board. TE is extremely important in Marrone's offense and Buffalo absolutely must have one from this year's very strong class. Round 3? Ditto. Lets fix our offense and fill D holes with later picks and free agents this year.

Next year, go all in on a QB, one good enough to start in his rookie year. Trade all of our picks to move up if necessary but that is the plan. Get our QB next year from a group that everyone says will be much stronger than this years' group. Buffalo can challenge New England in two years if we do this right.

Round 4 this year? QB Matt Scott or that kid from Washington State. These players have as good a chance as any or the "big names" and, who knows, maybe Buffalo will hit it big but if not, we've at least fixed our O.

Rounds 5 & 6? Best LBs on the board.

To those of you who are BPA purists, I watch virtually every Alabama game and for what little it's worth, my opinion is that DJ Fluker is going to be the best RT since Erik Williams. He is a hard worker, and an absolute crusher. I hear talk on Sirius of him being moved to LT, but that would be a mistake.I cannot remember a college RT who was even almost as good as Fluker.

If they like someone to play QB in round 2, they could probably trade down a couple of spots and take him.

PS: I like him more than Warmack, who looks like a fantastic player. Fluker is flat out scary.

I selfishly want EJ.

I also do not believe he makes it to round 2.

If he's not the pick, I don't really care, perhaps a WR or LB (any one of what SJBF listed, we need them all really).

That's not being selfish. I want him too and don't much care about who else they pick.

Surprised by how many people want Cordarelle Patterson. I like his play making ability, but it seems too early to take him at 8. I think the guy I would want the most (who could be there) is Ezekiel Ansah, then Geno Smith. If neither of those guys are there I start thinking about Lane Johnson, Patterson and Jarvis Jones.

First round:

I really wish Ogletree and Minter were better players (Jones' spine scares me or I'd be higher on him). In the first I would be happy with: Dion Jordan, Barkevious Mingo, and could get excited about EJ or Cordarrelle. I also like Keenan Allen (sacrilege, I know.

I do not want Ansah or an OT.

Ideally EJ would still be on the board in the second, but this year no one seems to know. I really want us to take Toilolo and Stephan Taylor in the later rounds too.

Edited by NickelCity

To those of you who are BPA purists, I watch virtually every Alabama game and for what little it's worth, my opinion is that DJ Fluker is going to be the best RT since Erik Williams. He is a hard worker, and an absolute crusher. I hear talk on Sirius of him being moved to LT, but that would be a mistake.I cannot remember a college RT who was even almost as good as Fluker.

If they like someone to play QB in round 2, they could probably trade down a couple of spots and take him.

PS: I like him more than Warmack, who looks like a fantastic player. Fluker is flat out scary.

Could you please use larger print. Why take the time to respond if people can't read what you type?

wide receiver would be great but Patterson doesn't seem top ten worthy

if they go by best player available it will be Sheldon Richardson.

If they go by need they will take a chance on one of the Rush Linebackers who all scare the hell out of me

Best case scenerio is for one of the left tackles to slide and trade down.

Ideally, a QB is top priority, however I don't think any of the QB crop have a high enough probability of being a good NFL starter to bother with in round 1 (round 2 and the risk/reward might be favorable).

OLB is the next highest priority (IMHO). I think that Dion Jordan and Barkevious Mingo are viable high-end options, but I wouldn't take Jarvis Jones in round 1.

If Dee Milliner is available, then I think they should take him. He and Gilmore could be a very very good pair.

I LOVE the idea of Lane Johnson at LT and moving Glenn to RT. Create a very good OL and whomever the QB is has a chance and should help the run game (which should be the emphasis of the offense).

I don't think Cordarelle Patterson or Ziggy Ansah have enough of a track record to risk taking that high.

I think that the safety position is in good hands with Byrd and Searcy with the possibility that Aaron Williams could be a very good safety and beat out Searcy.

No ILB interests me in round 1.

No TE interests me in round 1, though could *possibly* like Tyler Eifert - but they need to believe he is the next Antonio Gates/Tony Gonzales to pick him that high.

I could get behind a top DT, but I think they are set at the position with Dareus, Kyle Williams, Alex Carrington and recent signee Alan Branch. A long-shot, I know, but Torrell Troup could also contribute if healthy.

If they LOVE a DE like Warner, I'd be OK with it, but think we are OK there.

While I really like Chance Warmack and Jonathan Cooper, I think it is too high to take a OG here. I'd rather get the T (see above) and move Chris Hairston to OG. However, if they think that Warmack or Cooper REALLY would improve the running game for Spiller and Jackson, I could support that pick

No RB in round 1,2, but maybe 3 on as Freddy is getting on in years....

Just my view. Note, IF they think that any of the QBs are a good gamble to become top starters, then by all means take him (whomever they think he is). I am not one who would hate Nassib, Manuel or Wilson, but would rather take whomever is left in round 2.

By the way, DJ Fluker is a member of our board:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/user/10675-dfluker/

He's been a member here for over 5 years and he's never changed his username.

I think we should draft him because obviously he's a huge Bills fan.

Could you please use larger print. Why take the time to respond if people can't read what you type?

Why do you feel the need to intimidate us with all the yelling and chest beating?

I'm not afraid of you.

By the way, DJ Fluker is a member of our board:

http://forums.twobil.../10675-dfluker/

He's been a member here for over 5 years and he's never changed his username.

I think we should draft him because obviously he's a huge Bills fan.

Why do you feel the need to intimidate us with all the yelling and chest beating?

I'm not afraid of you.

I got curious. Our Fluker is is from CA. That Fluker is from LA. So, clearly that is flukering wrong. So people who might be wondering can stop there if they took you serious.

Also, yeah, the chest beating is funny, though.

Anyways this topic is titled "Have you decided what you want to see in the Draft?"

I hear Buddy does a killer Foghorn Leghorn so that's what I'd like to see.

"I say, I say boy...putting Wanny in charge of defense is like a square peg in a round hole...it don't fit. You get it boy? That there's a rib tickler"

3-down dominant LB if there is one to be had - not a pass-rusher, a big run-stuffer who can cover.

If one of the stud OLT's is there at 8, I'm OK with that too.

I'd really hope they don't reach on this QB class in round 1 - grab whoever they like in round 2.