What Were You Doing When You Were Nine?

Chef Jim

Whoa. That gets my vote over piano kid.

Two things.

1. As a drummer who grew up with a drum set in my room and a baby grand in my living room my vote still goes to the piano kid.

2. This was sent to me via Facebook by a woman I grew up with who is now a teach and yeah....I'm hot for teacher.

And what where you doing when you were six and NOT autistic.

Two things.

1. As a drummer who grew up with a drum set in my room and a baby grand in my living room my vote still goes to the piano kid.

2. This was sent to me via Facebook by a woman I grew up with who is now a teach and yeah....I'm hot for teacher.

And what where you doing when you were six and NOT autistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpF3326_b5g

My youngest son is autistic. I saw this video yesterday and we watched it together. Can't express how much kids like Ethan mean to me. (Got to meet J-Mac last year, too. What a great kid.)

Well, nothing special for me as a kid @ 9 yo, but I experienced incredible events that structured the rest of my life.

1.) President Kennedy was assassinated.

2.) The Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan

3.) Cassius Clay upset Liston to become the youngest Hvywt Champ.

4.) the Buffalo Bills won the AFL Championship

What these did to me:

I'm a Democrat

I'm a guitar playing' lifelong Beatle fan

Ali is the Greatest

And, well.... Not everything turned out so good...

My youngest son is autistic. I saw this video yesterday and we watched it together. Can't express how much kids like Ethan mean to me. (Got to meet J-Mac last year, too. What a great kid.)

My nephew is severely austistic. He's 30 and has never spoken a word in his life. I wish he could do this.

Well, nothing special for me as a kid @ 9 yo, but I experienced incredible events that structured the rest of my life.

1.) President Kennedy was assassinated.

2.) The Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan

3.) Cassius Clay upset Liston to become the youngest Hvywt Champ.

4.) the Buffalo Bills won the AFL Championship

What these did to me:

I'm a Democrat

I'm a guitar playing' lifelong Beatle fan

Ali is the Greatest

And, well.... Not everything turned out so good...

I've got to know, how did the assassination of Kennedy turn you in to a Democrat?

I was getting my diaper changed when he got shot. My mom says she started crying...I want to think it was because of the strained sea bass & beets I ate

My nephew is severely austistic. He's 30 and has never spoken a word in his life. I wish he could do this.

I've got to know, how did the assassination of Kennedy turn you in to a Democrat?