North Carolina...Hate Queers...Love God.

"Try to prove I am insane and spew gibberish all over the place, you cannot" - OC

Who said anything about that?

Specifically, look at my posts on the subject. Read them properly, comprehend them properly, and prove that there is: propaganda in them, as YOU have claimed.

I am merely asking you to prove what you've said. Too difficult to back up your claim? Then STFU.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not read gibberish. I am sorry, sir.

No, you just like talking schit apparently, and are too weak to back it up.

That's ok. Weakness is consistent trend among liberals, why should you buck it?

How about I save you the time, and do the hard work for you? You aren't going to find anything in my posts on this subject that cannot be backed up. You will NOT be able to back up your claim of propaganda. But worst of all: you missed the entire point of my posts You saw them as partisan, and not what they were: critical of the methodology of both Gallup and Nate Silver. In fact, if you actually knew WTF you were talking about, you'd see that I was completely right: Gallup was way off. This is why Romney thought, right up until that night, that we has going to win.

While, at the same time, Nate Silver appears to be right, but really, he got there by default, rather than by design. In fact, if he uses the same methods as last time, he will be off by 5-10 points at least going forward.

All of it is there, if you care to comprehend it.

But hey, it's not my job to get you to take what you say seriously on a message board, especially one that I routinely use to make fun of people.

Oh here you go: if you want to get me to say something predictive, so I can be "wrong" later? No problem:

Nate Silver will adjust his modeling from 2012, or he will be perpetually wrong, as we've never had as demographically skewed an electorate as we did in 2012, and we never will again.

Or, do you, or Nate Silver, think that Latinos and Blacks are going to come out and vote for Hillary by a factor of 2x normal, like they did for Obama, and at 10 points more than normal(most elections are 80% black vote for the D, 2012 was 93%)?

See? There's no propaganda, just fact. I am a libertarian...so, by defintion, I ALWAYS start with fact and work from there. I know, foreign conept huh?

Oh, and one other thing? Why did you decide to repost what I wrote, as you did above, if what I write is: gibberish?

Seems a little....strange, huh?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

No, you just like talking schit apparently, and are too weak to back it up.

That's ok. Weakness is consistent trend among liberals, why should you buck it?

How about I save you the time, and do the hard work for you? You aren't going to find anything in my posts on this subject that cannot be backed up. You will NOT be able to back up your claim of propaganda. But worst of all: you missed the entire point of my posts You saw them as partisan, and not what they were: critical of the methodology of both Gallup and Nate Silver. In fact, if you actually knew WTF you were talking about, you'd see that I was completely right: Gallup was way off. This is why Romney thought, right up until that night, that we has going to win.

While, at the same time, Nate Silver appears to be right, but really, he got there by default, rather than by design. In fact, if he uses the same methods as last time, he will be off by 5-10 points at least going forward.

All of it is there, if you care to comprehend it.

But hey, it's not my job to get you to take what you say seriously on a message board, especially one that I routinely use to make fun of people.

Oh here you go: if you want to get me to say something predictive, so I can be "wrong" later? No problem:

Nate Silver will adjust his modeling from 2012, or he will be perpetually wrong, as we've never had as demographically skewed an electorate as we did in 2012, and we never will again.

Or, do you, or Nate Silver, think that Latinos and Blacks are going to come out and vote for Hillary by a factor of 2x normal, like they did for Obama, and at 10 points more than normal(most elections are 80% black vote for the D, 2012 was 93%)?

See? There's no propaganda, just fact. I am a libertarian...so, by defintion, I ALWAYS start with fact and work from there. I know, foreign conept huh?

The question is will the same Philly precincts vote 110% for the dem candidate?

The question is will the same Philly precincts vote 110% for the dem candidate?

Nah...this is not that. Although there's some effect, it's not the real reason for this..anomaly. In fact, nothing of the old way of analyzing elections pertained, hence gallop wrong.

And, it's an anomaly...therefore, Nate Silver is only right, as long as Obama is the candidate.

Gibberish gon' gib. Blah blah blah I posted critically of all polls and analysts who said Obama had a strong lead and despite being dead wrong I was right. Gib gib gib

So you really didn't understand what I was posting and why.

Whether Obama had a strong lead was unimportant. Why he did, and why we were seeing returns and early ballot numbers that simply didn't jive with the polls, meaning somebody was serious F'ing something up someplace. That was the point.

Again, go back and look: I said over and over, Either Gallup is completely screwed, or Nate Silver is. Turns out both are, if they don't change their methods.

In all cases, Ohio will NEVER vote that way again. Well, until the next time we have a first time black President against a first time Mormon challenger. See? Never again.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

good lord! you and all the echo chamber analysts were wrong. and it cost you...and it will continue to cost you. wake the hell up. the demographics will only worsen in regards to your perspective. i really want two (or more) viable, reasonable parties. guys like you make that very unlikely.

good lord! you and all the echo chamber analysts were wrong. and it cost you...and it will continue to cost you. wake the hell up. the demographics will only worsen in regards to your perspective.

We talking about the ACA again?

wrong on wrong violence - you sir are no Pleiadian- in fact you act like a tall long nose Grey sometimes

feinting concern about his fragile mental state while pulling away his ego defenses like a game of psychological Jenga just so you can feed on the gooey center of his insecurities and massive feelings of inferiority - so like a TLN Grey

I don't know how to feel about that. But I think I'd find it very hilarious... If I could feel.

Show me where, exactly, I was wrong in my final analysis of the 2012 data.

It's reading comprehension testing time.

:bag:

good lord! you and all the echo chamber analysts were wrong. and it cost you...and it will continue to cost you. wake the hell up. the demographics will only worsen in regards to your perspective. i really want two (or more) viable, reasonable parties. guys like you make that very unlikely.

what? :wacko:

Guys like me, whatevethe!@#$ that is supposed to mean, support 2 things over all things:

1. Results for the country

2. Winning, so that you can be in position to get: results.

You have never paid any attention to me at all if you think I care about anything else. You think I care about the Republican party? :lol: You're an idiot. I care about not letting people I KNOW have 0 ability to get results: the Far Left, be in charge, of anything. Why? Because their agenda '= results for the country. Their agenda = payoffs for their supporters. That's exactly what we have today.

Sure there are reasonable Democrats, but your party, which you do care about, just got them all kicked out of office, 2 times in a row. The only people left are the :wacko: and that's my problem? :lol: What, honestly, do you think is going to happen in 2014, you think more reasonable Democrats will be elected? You think you will gain seats? :lol:

You had complete, filibuster-proof control of government for 2 years...and what did you do with it? Exactly what I expected you'd do: FAIL.

Do you really not see the FAIL that is your agenda? Do you really think that, unless every Democratic Presidential candidate, forever, is black, Democrats aren't going to pay for this FAIL? And even if there is another black presidential candidate, the law of diminishing marginal returns will be in play? Or, how come everbody knows John Glenn, but nobody knows Alan Sheppard?

Go ahead and claim your "race victory" now(and call yourself not only morally superior, but not a racist while you do) and watch what happens to the latino vote...after 4 more years of your empty suit, that you told yourself you were being "more moral" by supporting.

The president’s personal popularity does not extend to his policies. “It just shows that many people wiling to carry the Obama campaign sign have no interest in getting activated on behalf on his policy goals,” says Jonathan Collegio, communications director for American Crossroads.

CNN is out with a poll today that reinforces this dynamic. Obama maintains an overall approval rating of 51 percent, but when it comes to individual issues, most Americans aren’t satisfied with what they’re seeing from the president. Here’s a breakdown of his approval/disapproval rating on key issues:

• Gun policy: 45% / 52%
  • The economy: 44% / 54%
  • Taxes: 46% / 52%
  • Health care policy: 44% / 54%
  • The federal budget deficit: 38% / 58%
  • Illegal immigration: 44% / 50%
  • Social Security and Medicare: 44% / 52%

The president’s personal popularity does not extend to his policies. “It just shows that many people wiling to carry the Obama campaign sign have no interest in getting activated on behalf on his policy goals,” says Jonathan Collegio, communications director for American Crossroads.

CNN is out with a poll today that reinforces this dynamic. Obama maintains an overall approval rating of 51 percent, but when it comes to individual issues, most Americans aren’t satisfied with what they’re seeing from the president. Here’s a breakdown of his approval/disapproval rating on key issues:

• Gun policy: 45% / 52%
  • The economy: 44% / 54%
  • Taxes: 46% / 52%
  • Health care policy: 44% / 54%
  • The federal budget deficit: 38% / 58%
  • Illegal immigration: 44% / 50%
  • Social Security and Medicare: 44% / 52%

You're not wrong about that. Not at all.

But the growing majority of Americans support gay marriage, most supported it well before Obama reversed his own position on the matter. This isn't about political affiliations, it's about equality.

Not that that changes the fact this entire fiasco in NC is just political sabre rattling and nothing more, as you aptly pointed out earlier in the thread.

On the strength of the public's opinion of his handling of the budget deficit.

Well...yeah, even I have to give him credit there, as he's found a truly elegant solution to the problem. Can't have a budget deficit when you've never had a budget.

Well...yeah, even I have to give him credit there, as he's found a truly elegant solution to the problem. Can't have a budget deficit when you've never had a budget.

He's such a universal POS and his supporters want to call his distracters "racist". Not buying it. His distractors don't like a failure, white or black.