North Carolina...Hate Queers...Love God.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a nice gem from the NC State Constitution:

Sec. 8. Disqualifications for office.

The following persons shall be disqualified for office:

First, any person who shall deny the being of Almighty God.

Second, with respect to any office that is filled by election by the people, any person who is not qualified to vote in an election for that office.

Third, any person who has been adjudged guilty of treason or any other felony against this State or the United States, or any person who has been adjudged guilty of a felony in another state that also would be a felony if it had been committed in this State, or any person who has been adjudged guilty of corruption or malpractice in any office, or any person who has been removed by impeachment from any office, and who has not been restored to the rights of citizenship in the manner prescribed by law.

Edited by Gene Frenkle

Cooper is a Democrat...

Awesome.

Hehe this just keeps getting better. I am starting to have some real respect for this Cooper guy, if he's really behind this, he is a master. :devil: He might even be at Clinton's level. And what's more, I'd vote for him, because that's the kind of guy I want dealing with North Korea. When he left the table, they'd be wearing nothing but their underwear.

Look, the D thing means it makes even more sense: in a traditionally white, R state, Cooper, a D, wants to get elected? This is the single best way.

What better way than to give the right in his state an open door on an issue, nobody, and I mean nobody, especially Red State Democrats, want to get caught dead supporting? Remember Manchin, the now Senator-WV? The guy shooting a rifle at the "cap and trade" bill posted on a tree? He's a D, too. :lol:

He gives them this, and he virtually guarantees himself the job. The Rs would have little choice but to go along with it, since he helped them take down the big game. And, what can the adminstration/National Democrats really say/do about it? As a result, he's a Red State, Democratic Governor...which is the first step/prize in the process for winning Presidential/Senatorial elections, for Cooper, or some other D.

And what's more? Cooper gets to come out of this looking "bipartisan". Not to mention "populist" as Obamacare is now only supported by ~35% of Americans, and I bet that number is closer to ~25% in NC.

I still think that my original idea: high powered Charlotte/Triangle lawyer hired by Republican State party, and hick county leaders used to sponsor the bill, is more likely, but, it will be really interesting to see how Cooper handles this thing. If he says the words "I am duty-bound to bring the case" or something to that effect, then you will have a pretty good idea who's really calling the shot here.

I'll be watching this now. It's gonna be interesting to see which theory is correct.

I still think that my original idea: high powered Charlotte/Triangle lawyer hired by Republican State party, and hick county leaders used to sponsor the bill, is more likely, but, it will be really interesting to see how Cooper handles this thing. If he says the words "I am duty-bound to bring the case" or something to that effect, then you will have a pretty good idea who's really calling the shot here.

I'll be watching this now. It's gonna be interesting to see which theory is correct.

Do you ever get wrong of being wrong about stuff? I mean, you make all these declarations about how much you know yet every time you go out on a limb (2012 polling numbers anyone?), you're wrong.

Does it get to you?

Do you ever get wrong of being wrong about stuff? I mean, you make all these declarations about how much you know yet every time you go out on a limb (2012 polling numbers anyone?), you're wrong.

Does it get to you?

You lied. You did not come in peace.

It's not meant to be aggressive, just merely curious about his evidently very fragile mental state. Concerned even.

Im concerned that you take the time to read his long posts. I have a one paragraph maximum which was established during the tyranny of pyrite gal.

Im concerned that you take the time to read his long posts. I have a one paragraph maximum which was established during the tyranny of pyrite gal.

I just scan for emoticons. That's usually all you need to know about an OC post.

Does it get to you?

People who come in glass spaceships shouldn't throw insults. Wrong on wrong is as wrong as wrong can be. The longer you are with us the more you'll understand.

Does it get to you?

wrong on wrong violence - you sir are no Pleiadian- in fact you act like a tall long nose Grey sometimes

It's not meant to be aggressive, just merely curious about his evidently very fragile mental state. Concerned even.

feinting concern about his fragile mental state while pulling away his ego defenses like a game of psychological Jenga just so you can feed on the gooey center of his insecurities and massive feelings of inferiority - so like a TLN Grey

Does it get to you?

Show me where, exactly, I was wrong in my final analysis of the 2012 data.

It's reading comprehension testing time.

Well, apparently you have 2 problems:

1. ADHD

2. Reading comprehension, as I have explained, specificially pointing to Pyrite Gal as the genesis, why long posts are necessary, and hilarious. I have specifically explained this to you, in fact. Are you a moron? Do you not understand the concept of trolling? Will I need to explain this again?

The hilarious part: "Im concerned that you take the time to read his long posts". :lol:

Yes, you really don't get it all.

lol are we bringing up 2012 again? OC...just admit you were pumping propaganda without realizing it the whole time and move on...

But, I wasn't.

Again, feel free to prove what you are saying, because I already know you can't. :lol: In fact, I am betting you will F it up, and walk right into the hilarity I laid out.

So by all means, try and prove something. It will :lol: to watch you struggle, and then even more fun to watch you try to play it off.

Go on...:lol: Show us your skills. :lol:

More psychobabble gibberish to justify retardation incoming?

Do you know what psychobabble is ?

Define it please.