Syracuse wins National Championship...

The Poojer

Everybody mocks Buffalo for getting a ton of snow but Syracuse gets way more then us. When I lived in Syracuse for 4 years back in the 90s I remember it snowing just about every day for 2 months straight. One year I think if memory serves me correctly they were approaching 200 inches of snow. I thought it would never melt. Buffalo @ the airport this year I believe has only gotten 57 inches & last year it was only 40 inches. We don't come close to Syracuse(although our spring so far has seriously sucked).

Reminds me of the old Golden Snowball competition for who can get the most snow between upstate NY cities.

Syracuse seems to always win. However, Buffalo seems to be having an off year as they are in fourth place.

See:

http://goldensnowball.com/

Yeah, check out the all time record... 1976-77... That is like winning the first SuperBowl. The magic and potential is always there for BFLO! ;-) ;-)

Everybody mocks Buffalo for getting a ton of snow but Syracuse gets way more then us. When I lived in Syracuse for 4 years back in the 90s I remember it snowing just about every day for 2 months straight. One year I think if memory serves me correctly they were approaching 200 inches of snow. I thought it would never melt. Buffalo @ the airport this year I believe has only gotten 57 inches & last year it was only 40 inches. We don't come close to Syracuse(although our spring so far has seriously sucked).

NY, snow= tug hill. Ask Just Jack.