Poll, Is there a Franchise QB in this year's draft

Is there a Franchise QB in this years draft?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a Franchise QB in this years draft?

• Yes, I definitely think there is one
    • No, The choices this year will probably be average at best

I do really think there is a lot of difference between being a starting QB in the NFL and a Franchise QB. But a lot of posters on TBD do not seem to make such a distinction between having a starting QB and having a Franchise QB starting.

These super mobile QB's are a fad that keeps coming and going in the NFL, which is why Geno and Manuel scare me a little, and why I think a Glennon is worth taking a flier on.

I was big on Manuel post Senior Bowl, but after taking a step back, he was rated a 3rd-4th round talent prior to that. The film don't lie. I'm cool with reaching for a QB but none of these in the first. I don't care if they reach for almost any of the top QB's this year in the 2nd.

These super mobile QB's are a fad that keeps coming and going in the NFL, which is why Geno and Manuel scare me a little, and why I think a Glennon is worth taking a flier on.

How do you feel about super mobile QBs that also have rocket arms like RG III, Kaepernick, Manuel, and to a slightly lesser degree Luck and Russell Wilson?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

In Madden 13 there is I have it on the 360, Vita and Wii U

the Bills always get a franchise QB when I play, and they say Madden is full of realisim

there was not a franchise QB the year Brady got picked he was not supposed to be one , well they claimed there was a bunch but...

I think scouting is not an exact profession so, I hope there is.. or one that is better then what we have had since # 12 retired