Lookie lookie here comes Beerball

Beerball

"Is that's taught in your universities and your technical schools informed by the needs of business? Is government at the table trying to shape the outcomes for the good of all the citizens, not just the top tier citizens? Columbus has those things in abundance, and while I've been here, I've heard two words over and over again. You want to be open and want to be smart and those are great advantages in the 21st Century," said Robert Bell, co-founder of the Intelligent Communities Forum."

Well congrats Beerball!! If you can interpret the first sentence of this congratulatory quote from the article, then you deserve the accolades. Me thinks the award is a sham and unsupported in proper English grammar.

That has to be a mistake?

Nope, I saw it on the internets.

Maybe such a prestigious award like that, is similar to travel magazines, naming certain coastal beaches the "best" in the world.

Of course how that is achieved is simple advertising and payola. has zero to do with a beach.

Columbus Ohio really?

Yes, really. <_<

What a stupid article.

Stupid articles are what I do best.

On the other hand:

I fully support all lifestyles (smart people always do).

Cbus is very gay and very gay friendly. A socially liberal place. It is amazing. If I moved back to Oiho id move to Cbus. Then itd be top 3 in the world with my super IQ.

What would happen to its gay ranking?

Bestiality?

:nana:

Well no **** I live in Columbus! :) How are you liking it so far?

Really enjoy the area!

Cbus is very gay and very gay friendly. A socially liberal place. It is amazing. If I moved back to Oiho id move to Cbus. Then itd be top 3 in the world with my super IQ.

You aren't welcome here.

You aren't welcome here.

What, like 10 hours later now and I still can't think of a comeback...

Anyone who has never been to Ohio for more then a few weeks would never understand it. There is a meme out there "WELCOME TO OHIO!!! HAHA! Now you're stuck here." That's just it, you can get stuck there, for better or for worse, the state offers a lot of activities but can just as easily turn boring. The area BB is at is wonderful. It has a small college nearby that reminds me of any SUNY school area, Fredonia, Brockport, etc. You are 20-30 mintues away from Columbus, which is huge land wise, and there is always somewhere or something new to find. You can day trip to dozens and dozens of places, from the hills of Chilecothe to Sandusky/Cedar Point. There is Put'N Bay, too. If you like the outdoors West Virginia is just a couple hours away if you crave that extra sense of wilderness. Ohio is not that aweful of a place.

What, like 10 hours later now and I still can't think of a comeback...

Anyone who has never been to Ohio for more then a few weeks would never understand it. There is a meme out there "WELCOME TO OHIO!!! HAHA! Now you're stuck here." That's just it, you can get stuck there, for better or for worse, the state offers a lot of activities but can just as easily turn boring. The area BB is at is wonderful. It has a small college nearby that reminds me of any SUNY school area, Fredonia, Brockport, etc. You are 20-30 mintues away from Columbus, which is huge land wise, and there is always somewhere or something new to find. You can day trip to dozens and dozens of places, from the hills of Chilecothe to Sandusky/Cedar Point. There is Put'N Bay, too. If you like the outdoors West Virginia is just a couple hours away if you crave that extra sense of wilderness. Ohio is not that aweful of a place.

So if it's not aweful, is it awful?