The real Mandarin Candidate?

There has been a lot of noise over the last few years about Obama not being born in the US. They say he has become president based on false pretenses and he is a commie plant like an old movie call the Mandarin Candidate. The movie sucked royally by the way.

Anyway Obama strikes me as a run of the mill professor type commie; he just thinks he is smarter than everyone else like that guy who got schooled by Rodney Dangerfield about the garbage pickup industry.

This article talks about Chinese preggoes coming here to have babies. These babies will probably become 100% full fledged all out commies. Are these the real Mandarin candidates of the future?

Oh hell, I'll be the one to do it , I guess........................It's The Manchurian Candidate

TheManchurianCandidate.jpg

and most people's problem with Mr. Obama is not his (supposed) birthpllace, but his complete lack of administrative skills.

Oh hell, I'll be the one to do it , I guess........................It's The Manchurian Candidate

and most people's problem with Mr. Obama is not his (supposed) birthpllace, but his complete lack of administrative skills.

:doh:

For this thread:

Victim #1

tis thread makes me sad for you

Victim #2

Edited by Magox

My point about Obama; he is the professor; Rodney is reality:

He is not a real commie, just one in theory because he thinks he is above actually doing work.

My point about the Chinese babies is in that like 40 years they can come back and run for Prez. At that point they will be real commies willing to do the work to trample people with tanks. I am pretty sure they got the name for the movie because Mandarin oranges are from China and the character was a Chinese plot. I think when he ate an orange it triggered his commie instincts. Like i said, the movie royally sucked so I was kind of tuning it out by that point. Either way i hope this crap doesn't happen.

My point about Obama; he is the professor; Rodney is reality:

He is not a real commie, just one in theory because he thinks he is above actually doing work.

My point about the Chinese babies is in that like 40 years they can come back and run for Prez. At that point they will be real commies willing to do the work to trample people with tanks. I am pretty sure they got the name for the movie because Mandarin oranges are from China and the character was a Chinese plot. I think when he ate an orange it triggered his commie instincts. Like i said, the movie royally sucked so I was kind of tuning it out by that point. Either way i hope this crap doesn't happen.

I don't know about what you wrote, but I respect you for pulling Down the Dr Bombay Economic scene from Back to School. Now if you dig up the Professor Turgesson Scene from Contemporary American History from Back to School, you will have a solid follower here

Which one?

The OP....

I don't know about what you wrote, but I respect you for pulling Down the Dr Bombay Economic scene from Back to School. Now if you dig up the Professor Turgesson Scene from Contemporary American History from Back to School, you will have a solid follower here

That was Sam Kendrickson right? He does talk about commies but nothing about oranges.

Whenever we have a conversation, I get confused. You speak of Manchurian Oranges and I can only think of old movies about the Orange Rebellion in Ireland. Are we having a disconnect?

Let us know when you're not confused. That'll be news.

Let us know when you're not confused. That'll be news.

Let me know when you don't just continue your laziness and call everyone that doesn't see you as an idiot and !@#$ing moron as an idiot. Stick to what you know, Cliff Claven.

fixed

On second thought maybe Obama is the Mandarin Candidate after all.

Look at this article.

So China calls in N Korea, S. Korea AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and sits us down like children and tells us to behave? Either this is a Los Gatos foreign policy on a scale no one could ever have imagined us allowing or Obama is a tool of the Chinese.

Which one do you think it is?

This article talks about Chinese preggoes coming here to have babies. These babies will probably become 100% full fledged all out commies. Are these the real Mandarin candidates of the future?

Did you even read the article? The Chinese preggoes are coming here to have "anchor babies." I have seen a few Chinese women, and most of them are itty bitty things. Even if you used the preggoe women as anchors instead of the babies they wouldn't hold anything more than one of those radio-controlled model boats in place.

I think the article probably mistakes Korean women for Chinese women. They look pretty similar, and the Koreans are the ones with such a messed up economy that they have to use babies for anchors. I guess their restaurants used up all the puppies.