Karma is a b*tch

Karma suggests tit for tat -- for some reason, I don't equate death with the rather innocuous practice of spray painting a wall or side of a bridge.

I agree with your Karma remark but disagree with your innocuous comment.

Just using it in the sense of dollars (damage) vs. death.

Well comparing to death is silly but it's still expensive and an incredible eyesore. Also very heavily gang related. It's how they mark their territory. I know our condo building years ago spent a good amount of money keeping the graffiti off.

Karma suggests tit for tat -- for some reason, I don't equate death with the rather innocuous practice of spray painting a wall or side of a bridge.

It's less equating death to graffiti than equating death to stupid.

And I'm good with that.

I think I read somewhere it's a poster who starts/hypes up a thread about some hot babe and dinner then when it comes time for photos, fails to provide them.

Hmmmm, I thought that was a dick. Oh well, I guess I stand corrected.

Graffiti is just horrible and stupid. I mean, it can be funny some times but usually it's just lame.

There is a commercial on here about NC college fundation where the kid starts spray painting a wall and saying it takes skill and smarts to spray paint a wall, that's why he knows he's good enough to go to college and why he is going to us the website or whatever.