3 round mock post Kolb

I do not see Nix going Oline in the first.

After all the teams in the top 10 playing QB musical chairs i do not see trade downs being available to the Bills.

At 8 i think Nix will go for a play maker on O or D. I know that is vague but an impact type of player. Be it a pass rusher or WR.

Safety is also a posibility.

Ogletree was my pick right after the season ended. I know he has had some issues off the field, but he could be the guy we say in 3 years 'we should have taken him'. Like Clay Matthews?

Rd 1 LB Alec Ogletree Geo. 6-3 243 Buddy gets his pick,I can live with it.

Rd 2 WR Robert Woods Great hands and route runner 6-1 201

Rd 3 QBs Either Mike Glennon N.C.St. 6-7 225 or Tyler Bray 6-6 232 Tenn.

Both have cannon arms and need a little more coaching.

I would not be upset if things fell this way at all...Ideally I'm not that high on Ogletree but I like picks 2-3. My first pick #8 would be (if no QB) DE/OLB's D. Jordan, Jones or OL.

I would not be upset if things fell this way at all...Ideally I'm not that high on Ogletree but I like picks 2-3. My first pick #8 would be (if no QB) DE/OLB's D. Jordan, Jones or OL.

No offense, but I'm still trying to figure out why folks believe Jordan will be there at the 8th pick...he's a top 4-5 pick at worst.

At this point I definitely see them looking to trade down. Don't know what the market will bear here, but they're going to try.

The Bills will NEVER trade that #8 pick as Nix thinks of those picks as his children. He probably already has a list of players he will select with that #8.

With Doug Marrone an ex O line coach I would think he will try and make that line better first thing, and they will need to do that with Levitre now gone. This is the year to draft for the O line as 3 OT's are ranked in the top 10, two OG's in the top ten.

No question in my view that building up that line to make a 3rd and short by running will help whatever QB they have behind center.

No offense, but I'm still trying to figure out why folks believe Jordan will be there at the 8th pick...he's a top 4-5 pick at worst.

Stranger things have happened in the draft. I think there's a possibility Jordan will be there at 8 for us. I wouldn't bank on it but it's not impossible.

This team can't afford to trade up for anyone being short on picks already. We need to sit tight at 8 and see who drops. It appears that we should be able to get a very good prospect at 8 so I am hesitant to trade down. There should be an impact player available. I'm def leaning towards a pass-rushing OLB/DE for the hybrid defense. Jordan, Jones, Ansah; one of them should be there at 8.

I don't see the value there to take a WR. We'd be much better off waiting until the 2nd or 3rd to snag a WR. I'd say that would be our most glaring hole at the moment.

Stranger things have happened in the draft. I think there's a possibility Jordan will be there at 8 for us. I wouldn't bank on it but it's not impossible.

This team can't afford to trade up for anyone being short on picks already. We need to sit tight at 8 and see who drops. It appears that we should be able to get a very good prospect at 8 so I am hesitant to trade down. There should be an impact player available. I'm def leaning towards a pass-rushing OLB/DE for the hybrid defense. Jordan, Jones, Ansah; one of them should be there at 8.

I don't see the value there to take a WR. We'd be much better off waiting until the 2nd or 3rd to snag a WR. I'd say that would be our most glaring hole at the moment.

Agree with all of that.

No offense taken.You never know who may drop...he's my first choice if he does. There is the injury factor plus the one year wonder effect that may play into this scenario. But I agree he's a top 5 talent IMO.