3 round mock post Kolb

Rd 1 LB Alec Ogletree Geo. 6-3 243 Buddy gets his pick,I can live with it.

Rd 2 WR Robert Woods Great hands and route runner 6-1 201

Rd 3 QBs Either Mike Glennon N.C.St. 6-7 225 or Tyler Bray 6-6 232 Tenn.

Both have cannon arms and need a little more coaching.

Like the 2nd pick.

Not fond of the first and third picks.

this---^

I like the order tho. Could we get Jordan on the first instead? Then I'd be more than happy. And if Nassib or Manuel were there (I know, doubtful) in the 3rd.

Don't think Glennon will last til 3rd round, I hope so. Think they'll go offensive line 1rd especially with Kolb at QB. Will want to protect him and Glennon who they will take with 2nd rd pick.

Ogletree would be a no doubter if not for the off the field stuff. It's a bad pattern. Hopefully, it's just a college kid being dude but they need to do their homework. Really like Woods but no a fan of either qb. Glennon's sack numbers & completion % worry me and Bray seems like the type of guy teammates would hate. Douchebag Qbs that are good are rare.

Both have cannon arms and need a "little" coaching - just as JP Losman did. If it was as simple as finding a guy with a strong arm and just "coaching him up", then every team would have a great QB. Go ask teams what they think of Derek Anderson.

Both have cannon arms and need a "little" coaching - just as JP Losman did. If it was as simple as finding a guy with a strong arm and just "coaching him up", then every team would have a great QB. Go ask teams what they think of Derek Anderson.

Exactly. Bray reminds me of Losman. And people I know say Losman was not a popular teammate. Cockiness from rookies doesn't go over well.

this---^

I like the order tho. Could we get Jordan on the first instead? Then I'd be more than happy. And if Nassib or Manuel were there (I know, doubtful) in the 3rd.

I bet Nassib is there in the 3rd. I wouldn't be surprised if after the first round teams take flyers on guys with higher ceilings over current skill level, ie Bray or Glennon go off the board before Nassib

3rd picks not 1st

If there not going QB in the first , They NEED to trade down, The players we could get at 8 would be just as good as players at 20-25 imo. I could see at least one of following available in the back half of the 1st :

Ogeltree, Warmack, Austin, Patterson .

Not a huge fan of Ogletree at 8. I'd rather get an outside pass rusher like Jarvis Jones or Dion Jordan. A stud OLB is the major piece of the puzzle that this team is missing. Since we're moving to a hybrid defense with a lot more 3-4 looks, we're going to need some outside pass rushers. Lawson was a good pickup and should fill that 3-4 weakside LB role but we need someone to bookend with him.

Jarvis Jones seems to fit Nix's profile. Dominated the SEC over the past 2 seasons. His workout numbers are a little disheartening but at some point, you have to trust the film. Jones has everything you want when you watch him play. He's much quicker out there in pads during a game then his 40 time suggests.

Dion Jordan also fits that pass rushing OLB mold. He has the frame to do it all on the outside; nearly 6'7" and 250 LBs. Blazing fast speed. He would be perfect to take on the Gronkowskis and Hernandez's of the league

I would hate this draft...every aspect of it.

- I don't want a LB with multiple off-field incidents involving substance abuse

- I don't want a WR that has small hands, routinely drops the ball, and isn't a great downfield threat

- I don't want a QB whose only positive attribute is having a huge arm

Just my opinion though.

Not a huge fan of Ogletree at 8. I'd rather get an outside pass rusher like Jarvis Jones or Dion Jordan. A stud OLB is the major piece of the puzzle that this team is missing. Since we're moving to a hybrid defense with a lot more 3-4 looks, we're going to need some outside pass rushers. Lawson was a good pickup and should fill that 3-4 weakside LB role but we need someone to bookend with him.

Jarvis Jones seems to fit Nix's profile. Dominated the SEC over the past 2 seasons. His workout numbers are a little disheartening but at some point, you have to trust the film. Jones has everything you want when you watch him play. He's much quicker out there in pads during a game then his 40 time suggests.

Dion Jordan also fits that pass rushing OLB mold. He has the frame to do it all on the outside; nearly 6'7" and 250 LBs. Blazing fast speed. He would be perfect to take on the Gronkowskis and Hernandez's of the league

What are you willing to give up to get into the top 4 to get him?

Yeah - Jordan would be absolutely great. I love Ansah, too. As much as it sucks that both will probably be off the board when we pick at 8, there are going to be some really good players available to us nevertheless. It's almost a sure thing that Lane Johnson will still be there, and maybe even Eric Fischer. Warmack will probably be there. Jarvis Jones should be there. Lotutelei. Milliner should be there still. One of the top 2 QB's will probably be there, and if both Barkley and Smith are gone, that'll only push one of the top guys down.

With a list of guys like that, it'll be hard for the Bills to make a bad decision in the first. And, I think it should be easy for them to trade down, which might be the best choice of all. I just hope the Bills are able to accurately judge how deep the various positions are in this draft, and make selections with that in mind (for instance, why go WR in the first if the WR's available in rd 2 are close in talent to the guy you'd pick in round 1, as opposed to, say, OLB, where the difference between Jordan, Ansah, and maybe Jones, and the guys that will be there in rd 2, is dramatic! - which is why, btw, I think Buffalo will wait to get a QB until their second pick, but that is also why I hope they manage to trade down, or trade up from the second, because chances are by the time they get to their 2nd pick, as it now stands, I'm guessing the top 4 or 5 QB's will be off the board).

Bray seems like the type of guy teammates would hate. Douchebag Qbs that are good are rare.

I have no knowledge of Bray but to the other comment you mean like:

Brady

Rivers

Flutie

Marino

Rapelisberger

Cutler

I could live with this by position although for each player I have the feeling the guy named in the OP is really a second choice at that spot.

I think the Kolb signing means there will be no QB drafted at #8 and I'm good with that -- nobody in this draft is worth it and my greater fear is that they take a QB at #8 and feel a need to commit to him for the next three years, meaning they skip better prospects over that time and in 2016 the whole thing starts over again. I don't see the same commitment risk to a #2 or #3 round QB.

I also think the Bills would badly like to trade out of #8 for more picks (say, a first round plus just about anything else in Rounds 2-4) but they'll have a hard time finding a willing partner until the last moment.

Edited by Ennjay