What scares/inspires you the most about this upcoming season?

Virgil

This is going to sound cold, but the thing that "inspires" and scares me is that we are getting closer and closer to an ownership change. Inspring because it could be a real change in the way the franchise does business...and scarey because it could mean the end of the Bills doing business in Buffalo. At this point, I hate to say it, I love the idea of the Bills fielding a competitive team, but I have no expectations of it...and nothing that has happened this offseason, so far, makes me feel like we are not in for another season of "more of the same".

I hope I am dead wrong (cuz I am watching no matter what), but I don't get any real sense of anything from the Doug Marrone hiring (good or bad...though I like the Pettine hire), and I am not feeling particularly encouraged by the roster, as it stands right now. It looks pretty thin and barron...of course, it is only April 1st....a lot can still happen.

I was somewhat excited by the notion of watching a new, "franchise QB" take the reins, and watch his progression....the Kevin Kolb signing kind of muddies that up...and really doesn't get me too excited...

And yeah, as a few have mentioned, Spiller should be fun to watch.

Edited by Buftex