Kate Upton in an Easter Bunny outfit

Just find the last Kate upton post. A few crazies said Kate uptons gonna be fat and she's one hamburger away from fat city.

She's smokin.

Find us in 15-20 years. I am curious if she is going to keep this shape.

no it's true love for him for posting that video...

:wub:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just find the last Kate upton post. A few crazies said Kate uptons gonna be fat and she's one hamburger away from fat city.

She's smokin.

She's a really pretty girl who looks great at the ripe old age of 20. Also, while she has spectacular natural boobs her derriere is nothing special and her midsection is already a little "cushy." Look, she blows 95% of the world's female population out of the water, but she's nowhere close to that top 1-2% like people are making her out to be. And she's still a kid.

She's incredibly smart for playing this up for all it's worth before she becomes a tank. Buyer beware; that's not going to age well unless she becomes the biggest fitness freak on the planet.

She's a really pretty girl who looks great at the ripe old age of 20. Also, while she has spectacular natural boobs her derriere is nothing special and her midsection is already a little "cushy." Look, she blows 95% of the world's female population out of the water, but she's nowhere close to that top 1-2% like people are making her out to be. And she's still a kid.

She's incredibly smart for playing this up for all it's worth before she becomes a tank. Buyer beware; that's not going to age well unless she becomes the biggest fitness freak on the planet.

I stopped paying attention after this.... Spectactular, phenomenal, motorboateriffic, whatever you say about the rest of her - there is no knocking her knockers! We all looked better when we were 20. I don't care about when she becomes a tank by then there will be some other hottie that has my attention.

Top 10% top 20% hell I be a little like pooj and say top 40% I'm prob gonna check out and wonder what she looks like naked! No need to knock her because she isn't as hot as whoever. She's hot and likes to show her body off. Makes her okay in my book!

Edited by section122

I stopped paying attention after this.... Spectactular, phenomenal, motorboateriffic, whatever you say about the rest of her - there is no knocking her knockers! We all looked better when we were 20. I don't care about when she becomes a tank by then there will be some other hottie that has my attention.

Top 10% top 20% hell I be a little like pooj and say top 40% I'm prob gonna check out and wonder what she looks like naked! No need to knock her because she isn't as hot as whoever. She's hot and likes to show her body off. Makes her okay in my book!

To each his own. I've always been extraordinarily picky.

I'd almost guarantee she looks better at 40 than Kate will. ;)

So whats the lucky ones name? John? Rick?

But, yeah. I agree. Go look at a dozen girls at 18. They look a little off in build. Then look at them around 20-21, about as good as it gets. 26 the best still look great, but by 30 most of them have gained 20-30 lbs. at the least, and spread out wide in the ass, lost their curves if they had any at all... I 'm with you. I've done far worse then Kate Upton, far more then I'd like to admitt... I'd bet my heaviest was well over my weight at that time. I was 240. I wanted to find out if it was true - thick is better. No. It's not. But, by comparison, lightest was 87# and 4'9.

So whats the lucky ones name? John? Rick?

But, yeah. I agree. Go look at a dozen girls at 18. They look a little off in build. Then look at them around 20-21, about as good as it gets. 26 the best still look great, but by 30 most of them have gained 20-30 lbs. at the least, and spread out wide in the ass, lost their curves if they had any at all... I 'm with you. I've done far worse then Kate Upton, far more then I'd like to admitt... I'd bet my heaviest was well over my weight at that time. I was 240. I wanted to find out if it was true - thick is better. No. It's not. But, by comparison, lightest was 87# and 4'9.

This coming from a guy who now spends most of his days hanging around farm animals.

I'd almost guarantee she looks better at 40 than Kate will. ;)

Whoppie-!@#$ing-****. I'm not judging Kate Upton by how she'll look in 20 years, I'm judging her by how she looks now. And right now...as long as I've got a face, she's got a place to sit. She's !@#$in' gorgeous.

I'll worry about how she looks when she's 40, when she actually is 40.