[closed]We need arms

Personally, I would bring Kolb in at 2 years 1 mil per. We got nothing to lose. Draft our QB of the future and press on. Thoughts?

In this QB FA market, if Kolb were willing to be brought in on those terms I suspect he would have had suitors and would have signed with some team weeks ago. The FA QB market is so weak that I guarantee Kolb's agent has had calls, and something has caused them to hang up quickly - most likely salary expectations.

His salary for this year with the Cards was reported to be $1 million, but also $7 million roster bonus. He had a very Fitz-like contract, 6 years, 65 million with $21 million guaranteed and a $10 million signing bonus (but lower salary). So while his salary was TJax-like last year ($2 million), he effectively got paid $12 million.

Salary-wise, I'm sure he's comparing himself to what Fitz got from the Titans, Hass from the Colts, or Moore from the Dolphins. Even Campbell got more from the Browns, 2 year/$3.75 million and a weak QB sitch to compete in. Kolb hasn't shown the durability or production of any of those 4 - in ability, he's like TJax without the heart to play with a torn pec. I used to laugh when folks here claimed Fitz was the worst QB in the league except Sanchez. Open your eyes peeps.

It wouldn't bother me if we signed him for 2 year/$2 million provided there's no big bonus, I just don't think he's come to the realization that might be his worth in a weak market yet.

When I first read the headline, I thought he meant the Bills need guns.

(That's about the only thing that would get this team to the playoffs next season, barring a miracle.)

Get 'er done Buddy I want the lady in pink for our new Mike LB. Can we cast Brady as the blue-skinned guy with the handlebars?

I love how she's casually smiling as she's piercing that guy's head...while holding what appears to be a bowl of tandoori chicken.

Wait! NO!

We need ARMS!

Why not kick the tires on these guys?

goro_mortal_kombat.png

3166386_f520.jpg

Octopus-300x228.jpg

Those are RIDICULOUS! Everyone knows that the Bills should bring in THIS guy if they need arms:

sarmstrong.jpg

I guess they'd have absolutely no interest in ol' Venus de Milo but, then again, this is the Bills we're talking about:

200px-Venus_de_Milo_Louvre_Ma399_n4.jpg