[closed]No Q.B...No free agent signings

so the Bills lose out on Fred Davis possibly bc of their lack of QB and it automatically means thats the reason for their overall lack of free agent signings

Keller is the guy they should have went after anyway

You're right. We should have kept Fitzpatrick. He lured Mario here last offseason.

Actually, I wonder just how Fitz would have done with a new coach, gameplan, and hopefully some new energy on the team. I'm not sold on Tavaris Jackson and any QB in the draft is probably not going to start. Might not have been a bad idea to hang on to him for another season and let him compete for the job this time. All of this combined just may have brought out a little more in the man. I wish him luck in Tennessee.

Actually, I wonder just how Fitz would have done with a new coach, gameplan, and hopefully some new energy on the team. I'm not sold on Tavaris Jackson and any QB in the draft is probably not going to start. Might not have been a bad idea to hang on to him for another season and let him compete for the job this time. All of this combined just may have brought out a little more in the man. I wish him luck in Tennessee.

Looked good until he signed that damn contract. Lost his hunger.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.