Is Derrell Jackson Drunk? High? Stupid?

Anyone else watching this guy - the announcers are all over him, and for good reason... honestly, I think he may have had a few martinis for breakfast.

First, he was on a streak, and never ONCE,... once... looked back for the ball (Hasselbeck ended up running it himself), and then he just looked confused at the line of scrimmage a couple plays later...

Anyone else watching this guy - the announcers are all over him, and for good reason... honestly, I think he may have had a few martinis for breakfast.

First, he was on a streak, and never ONCE,... once... looked back for the ball (Hasselbeck ended up running it himself), and then he just looked confused at the line of scrimmage a couple plays later...

198654[/snapback]

I was watching the game with a friend, and when Seattle got the ball for the first time, I guessed the play would be a pass to Jackson which he dropped. He did not disappoint and even threw in the added bonus of an interception.

Their receivers were the main reason the Bills kicked their asses. They were open constantly but they couldn't catch a cold.

198654[/snapback]