Link TV-----Our Own Little Pravda

I've recently discovered this cable channel (DirecTV #375) that appears to be the foundational bedrock of some of our more notorious progressive posters here. I'm committed to keeping it on in the background as I work just to educate myself to see if I can be persuaded to switch sides.

So far I've heard that:

"Indoctrination is the basis for democracy."

The "New Deal" got us out of the "Great Depression".

Rich people don't need government--that's why they vote for limited government. (has to do with their gated communities and private security forces)

Reagan targeted unions by standing up to the air traffic controllers.

Reagan's tax cuts targeted the "top 1000 tax payers", thus paying only 17% tax rate on their average income of 243 million dollars.

They also have an Al Jazerra news report. I had a pretty good chuckle when they were interviewing black parents in Chicago who were complaining about a new school busing program that would send their kids into "bad areas".

BTW, if you commit to donating $25 a month to Link TV you get a free tablet. Just so I don't get accused of false advertising, that tablet is of the old fashioned kind, lined and available in any Dollar General store for 79 cents. Vulture Capitalism at work?

I just looked at the channel guide. It has every lefty moon-bat show available. They show that crap and not Glenn Beck's Blaze TV.

Right now they're talking unions. This should be good. Their motto is "forward". I see they are against corporate bailouts. I wonder if they include union pension bailouts?

I just looked at the channel guide. It has every lefty moon-bat show available. They show that crap and not Glenn Beck's Blaze TV.

Thats just because Left Link TV is on to balance out all those right of center broadcasts like NBC, CNN, CBS, and ABC

The funny part is that many believe that nonsense........................