Could This Be The Beginning Of The New White Panther Party?

should we take this to the zimmerman thread? not sure about the whole car but i did come up with this tidbit........

i think i have heard enough....

"There's none so blind as those who will not see."

You should read more before you attempt another post.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

should we take this to the zimmerman thread? not sure about the whole car but i did come up with this tidbit........

The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop was arrested in July 2005 for“resisting officer with violence”and “battery of law enforcement officer.” Zimmerman got into a scuffle with cops questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. Upon entering an alcohol education program, the charges were reportedly reduced and then waived. The next month in 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against himbecause of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against herin return. Both were granted.

An unarmed teenager with no documented history of violence lost his life to a man who has a documented history of violence. If “character is utterly relevant in self-defense cases,” as Zimmerman says, then his brother is behind the eight-ball.

i think i have heard enough....

I think you are quoting old and somewhat inaccurate info. It appears that after GZ called 911 and the dispatcher said that he didn't need to follow Martin, GZ walked around to the front of a building to get an address for dispatch and then headed back to his vehicle. Martin followed him and surprised him near his auto and started the fight.

post-9928-0-25011900-1364413891_thumb.jpg

"There's none so blind as those who will not see."

You should read more before you attempt another post.

ignore the arrest history and history of violence? perhaps i have a bad link? seems pretty clear cut to me....

i see the 80 pages on the real Trayvon thread..........too many people "know" what happened to believe either side from what i see...

no thanks to that one............passionate sides have been formed

if you want to hear my take which i don't think ya do..........then Zimm is a little girl who needs a gun, seems like a highstrung loser out looking for a fight(which unfortunately he's not good at) I don't think Trayvon turned into a reincarnation of the rapper the game at the age of 17 nor was he a fresh eyed doe humming a tune and eating skittles and sipping on sweet tea. There are too many cooks in the kitchen it seems.

All of us are different, I have zero fear of the "urban youths" in my town. I also have zero desire to jump to a side of either party in the case. If i had to guess though Zimm's going down. Guess I will let our great legal system figure this one out.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

It's interesting, actually, coming from a guy who didn't understand why he was fired by his over-emotional babymaking B word of a boss.

Whatchutalkinbout Willis ? The lady's lack of attention reflects poorly on me ?

Ryan l billz needs no bosses, he is the boss.

These guys that drop by and don't have even a rudimentary understanding of an issue but adamantly defend their preconceived position are something else. They stay for a few posts and when they get shot down they disappear until the next time. This issue was taken up in the SB today and sure enough, posters were talking and taking sides as if it was a year ago when the Trayvon thread was first started.

Say what you mean to say. Why the hostility towards the brief shoutbox discussion?

Your the one who left the box while toting the badassery of PPP. And the tale of how I went running from PPP after my "virgin" post where the mean girls were mean to me.

No ones running. What's the word jack ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Say what you mean to say. Why the hostility towards the brief shoutbox discussion?

Your the one who left the box while toting the badassery of PPP. And the tale of how I went running from PPP after my "virgin" post where the mean girls were mean to me.

He may not have been talking about you specifically in each and every post but PPP is a place where you can easily get reamed a new a-hole if you miss the finer details while creating your own. You came about talking about how Zimmerman was a bad guy, wanna be cop kind of thing that was pretty much the first two weeks of the entire story. After that initial media frenzy a lot more has happened, a lot of the facts came out and it is seeming more and more like Zimmerman was not in the wrong. Maybe not in the right, but he will be found innocent, rightly so, if you ask me... but that is neither here nor there. You bringing it up in such a fashion is just like bringing up the issue and showing smiling 14 yr old Trayvon...

I simply said that the people posting (their uninformed nonsense) in the SB about the subject should take the time to read up about it in the Trayvon thread and they might come to a different conclusion. I specifically called out Bisquit because of his running away from PPP a couple months ago after spewing trash and getting his ass handed to him for doing it then repeating the same schit today in the SB. I had totally forgot about you getting your ass handed to you here too. :w00t:

Edited by 3rdnlng

He's Mexican you retard.

I simply said that the people posting (their uninformed nonsense) in the SB about the subject should take the time to read up about it in the Trayvon thread and they might come to a different conclusion. I specifically called out Bisquit because of his running away from PPP a couple months ago after spewing trash and getting his ass handed to him for doing it then repeating the same schit today in the SB. I had totally forgot about you getting your ass handed to you here too. :w00t:

Meazza i gotta throw this back at you....it is YOU who is the retard read about it here....Zimmermans Dad is white and his momma is Peruvian from the last 30 sites i clicked on...white daddy = eligible for white panther membership....he hates mexicans on myspace previously lived in Mannassas VA (which i am very familiar with)

http://thelede.blogs...ans-on-myspace/

3rd :thumbsup: ....apologies. I could have sworn you were talking about me not the biscuit there...

My ass is clearly still in tact..............but is under heavy siege presently with this new development.

Everyone is a loser in the Zimmerman case............except for the lawyers with the $300k tab.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Meazza i gotta throw this back at you....it is YOU who is the retard read about it here....Zimmermans Dad is white and his momma is Peruvian from the last 30 sites i clicked on...white daddy = eligible for white panther membership....he hates mexicans on myspace previously lived in Mannassas VA (which i am very familiar with)

3rd :thumbsup: ....apologies. I could have sworn you were talking about me not the biscuit there...

My ass is clearly still in tact..............but is under heavy siege presently with this new development.

Everyone is a loser in the Zimmerman case............except for the lawyers with the $300k tab.

Skittles is making out pretty well. Any time you hear Trayvon, you hear skittles. And don't forget hoodies and green tea.

Obviously, Martin was the biggest loser but Zimmerman's life is changed forever.

"Intact" is one word. Not two.

It constantly amazes me that people have to have that explained. How !@#$ing stupid do you have to be to not know "intact" is one word? Must be the result of an educational system that deemphasizes learning in favor of maximizing kids' self of steam. :wallbash:

It constantly amazes me that people have to have that explained. How !@#$ing stupid do you have to be to not know "intact" is one word? Must be the result of an educational system that deemphasizes learning in favor of maximizing kids' self of steam. :wallbash:

Give him the benny of doubt... Blame it on the iPhone for generating it that way. ;)

Right Ryan? Must have been the iPhone! 0:)

For all intensive purposes he could have a tactful ass, so therefore he would be "in tact'. Self of steam stumps me though.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Like the guy to the left here I gotta say Dean Martin I can't lie to you

It wasn't the iPhone, it was my mistake. DC thanks for the lesson.....in tact will be stricken from my vocabulary at once

Like the guy to the left here I gotta say Dean Martin I can't lie to you

It wasn't the iPhone, it was my mistake. DC thanks for the lesson.....in tact will be stricken from my vocabulary at once

You guys that only visit here have to know that this place here is not just the cellar but also a place where a bunch of humor gets passed around. You missed it with you conversation here with DC.