Could This Be The Beginning Of The New White Panther Party?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Towson-U-Student-Patrol-Sparks-Racism-Charges-200074831.html

"A plan to have unarmed students patrolling the campus of Towson University on foot has sparked accusations of racism.

The planned patrols are the brainchild of senior Mathew Heimbach, who also happens to head a group called the White Student Union.

Heimbach has written on his blog that Towson is experiencing a “black crime wave” with “black predators” preying on the “white majority student body.”

"Just like I wouldn't be offended if -- when you talk about serial killers, the average serial killer is a blue-collar, educated white male," Heimbach told News4's Jim Rosenfield.

"It doesn't offend me to be able to talk about the facts," Heimbach said."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup.......i know the abridged part where he shot the young black kid for wearing a hoody. sounds like a good guy to me.

give me a day or two to read up on Zimmerman's positive side and I will apologize for my lack on knowledge on this subject matter.

Zimmerman----neighborhood watch protecting from the blacks seemed similar to Mr. Heinbach's cause.

Martin was headed back to the home of his father's girlfriend shortly after 7 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2012, after a trip to the convenience store. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood-watch member, reported Martin to the police and told the 911 dispatcher that the teenager looked "suspicious." Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher not to follow Martin, but a few minutes after the police call, Martin lay dead from a gunshot to the chest.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

yup.......i know the abridged part where he shot the young black kid for wearing a hoody. sounds like a good guy to me.

give me a day or two to read up on Zimmerman's positive side and I will apologize for my lack on knowledge on this subject matter.

Zimmerman----neighborhood watch protecting from the blacks seemed similar to Mr. Heinbach's cause.

Martin was headed back to the home of his father's girlfriend shortly after 7 p.m. on Feb. 26, 2012, after a trip to the convenience store. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood-watch member, reported Martin to the police and told the 911 dispatcher that the teenager looked "suspicious." Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher not to follow Martin, but a few minutes after the police call, Martin lay dead from a gunshot to the chest.

Good God not this again.

There is a !@#$ing thread on this already you !@#$ing moron. Post all Trayvon rocks or Zimmerman is a saint bull **** there.

Old news. This has been debated over and over in the Trayvon thread. I'll give you a clue. Where did the altercation occur? Was it near Zimmerman's vehicle or not?

should we take this to the zimmerman thread? not sure about the whole car but i did come up with this tidbit........

The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop was arrested in July 2005 for“resisting officer with violence”and “battery of law enforcement officer.” Zimmerman got into a scuffle with cops questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. Upon entering an alcohol education program, the charges were reportedly reduced and then waived. The next month in 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against himbecause of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against herin return. Both were granted.

An unarmed teenager with no documented history of violence lost his life to a man who has a documented history of violence. If “character is utterly relevant in self-defense cases,” as Zimmerman says, then his brother is behind the eight-ball.

i think i have heard enough....

Edited by Ryan L Billz

should we take this to the zimmerman thread? not sure about the whole car but i did come up with this tidbit........

The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop was arrested in July 2005 for“resisting officer with violence”and “battery of law enforcement officer.” Zimmerman got into a scuffle with cops questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. Upon entering an alcohol education program, the charges were reportedly reduced and then waived. The next month in 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against himbecause of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against herin return. Both were granted.

An unarmed teenager with no documented history of violence lost his life to a man who has a documented history of violence. If “character is utterly relevant in self-defense cases,” as Zimmerman says, then his brother is behind the eight-ball.

i think i have heard enough....

Am I in a time warp here?? You're about a year behind in understanding this case. Let us know when you catch up on some of the actual evidence.