Drone software

Those to aren't but your two were. You said AI can learn anything it WANTS TO. Now you're saying perceives.

You threatened to make modify my eyes such that I could not perceive letters. Isn't that what that sick Nazi guy did? That sounds like a threat to me. Go back and read your own post and then please apologize.

You sound like future soap to me.

You sound like future soap to me.

What was that dude's name? I think Joseph Mangler or something like that.

I probably shouldn't go there really but when he claimed he wanted to alter my eyes I have to admit that is what I thought about. I know it is jus a message board but it is pretty scary to be threatened just the same.

What was that dude's name? I think Joseph Mangler or something like that.

I probably shouldn't go there really but when he claimed he wanted to alter my eyes I have to admit that is what I thought about. I know it is jus a message board but it is pretty scary to be threatened just the same.

Don't worry, OC is harmless. His claim to fame is that he invariably trolls trolls. He once sent a 4mer poster here named Crayonz to tears. While at the time I felt bad for the guy, I could see that his altered eyes were not only an improvement but allowed him to see the light.

Just had the wonderful opportunity to watch a program on "Link TV" (#375 on Direct TV) called "Manufacturing Consent" featuring Naom Chomsky. The host said "indoctrination is the basis for democracy". Almost made me miss MDP and his hammer theories. In case any of you are interested they have a fund drive going on right now. In order to keep this heroic programming on air they need donations because they refuse to do commercials.can't get anyone to buy commercial time.

I could care less about drone software.

I posted to wish our own Adam, a Happy Birthday.

Funny.....with your record, i always thought your brthday would be July 2.... :rolleyes:

Well, thank you very much :)

I could care less about drone software.

I posted to wish our own Adam, a Happy Birthday.

Funny.....with your record, i always thought your brthday would be July 2.... :rolleyes:

Hey happy happy B-Day Adam!

Why... What is the joke about July 2nd... I must have missed it... Both my sister and mother we're born on that day. Should I be worried?

Hey happy happy B-Day Adam!

Why... What is the joke about July 2nd... I must have missed it... Both my sister and mother we're born on that day. Should I be worried?

Thanks! Not sure about the July 2 reference

Those to aren't but your two were. You said AI can learn anything it WANTS TO. Now you're saying perceives.

You threatened to make modify my eyes such that I could not perceive letters. Isn't that what that sick Nazi guy did? That sounds like a threat to me. Go back and read your own post and then please apologize.

Ok, so you are after me. :lol:

As such my response is: both sets of 2 were mine. Clarification is not contradiction, unless you work for the Obama administration, and say things like "obviously it was a terrorist attack" right after you spend an entire weekend saying "this was a spontaneous response to an offensive video".

As I said, I am not "threatening", as I have already...done. Your eyes are now mine to control. Keep messing with me and I will ensure you see flashes of Barbara Walters, down low, every 10 seconds.

I suppose this is harmless too right OC?

How are you going to stop something from learning if it is in the ocean? Swim out and unplug it? :doh:

You know, of all the things that they could be working on they chose...jellyfish? What's next? Robot Penguin? Robot sloth? Robot Koala Bear?

Jesus, do something cool: Robot Tiger...Robot Shark...Robot Sea Bass with Friggin Laser Beans attached to their heads.

Hehe....ask DC_Tom how the DOD would stop the attack of the slow moving, rogue AI, jellyfish.

You know what else is funny? I had to look up how to spell rogue right. :lol: It's one of those nemesis words for me. As I was doing so, the first definition came up, and it was "vagrant, tramp". And, then I thought, Sarah Palin. And then I thought..."oh yeah...she's a dirty little tramp alright".

Hmm...be back in 5 minutes....:lol:

You know what else is funny? I had to look up how to spell rogue right. :lol: It's one of those nemesis words for me. As I was doing so, the first definition came up, and it was "vagrant, tramp". And, then I thought, Sarah Palin. And then I thought..."oh yeah...she's a dirty little tramp alright".

Hmm...be back in 5 minutes.... :lol:

Only 5 minutes? Treat yourself, man!

Load up some Palin clips off YouTube along with some Tina Fey doing Palin and then some Game Change clips with Julian Moore doing Palin and you got yourself a party.

Only 5 minutes? Treat yourself, man!

Load up some Palin clips off YouTube along with some Tina Fey doing Palin and then some Game Change clips with Julian Moore doing Palin and you got yourself a party.

Some guy named Julian Moore did Sarah Palin? That's slanderous.