Always told my kids, if you drink call me

Beerball

Hard to know, its possible both Mother and Son will be embarrassed to the extent they will be much more mindful of their respective drinking habits. One can only hope so. It amazes me often how I get the impression many think themselves bullet proof , being caught doing wrong always the other person not themselves.

Hard to know, its possible both Mother and Son will be embarrassed to the extent they will be much more mindful of their respective drinking habits. One can only hope so. It amazes me often how I get the impression many think themselves bullet proof , being caught doing wrong always the other person not themselves.

So true. I was thinking the same thing. She had to be so desensitized to her own chronic drinking to jump in a car and not even realize it! So sad...

How the heck does anybody think they could pull that off (walking into a police station, if she made it that far) w/anything less than an ounce of liquor on their breath is beyond me.

Id guess it would be harder to find people driving in Barrie that are NOT drunk.

Barrie fire dept. is sister dept with our local VFD. They come here every St. Patrick's weekend. Based on my one weekend a year experience I must agree with your assessment.

I told my kids the same thing.

But only cuz I didn't want to miss out on a chance to go drinking with them.

Oh I thought you were going to say you told them to call beerball. I called him once while drunk, what a !@#$ing wus. So I forgot the time difference, get over it!!