Chiefs want picks for Brandon Albert

If he's a franchise LT as quoted in the tweet why would KC consider trading him for a second and some loose change?

I guess you can't afford him and the next LT they are picking #1. This is why you can't overpay a guard. I'd much rather keep a star tackle than a star guard.

There is no reason we should be giving up draft picks at this point of the "rebuild." If we were a few years in to it and struggling to find one, definitely. But, this FO has shown the ability to find OL talent.

They'd definitely take Andy Levitre and/ or Jairus Bryd. Or does that not make the point that all Bills' 2nd round draft picks are bad.

I hope I am not misunderstanding you, and I hope I am not bursting your bubble, but Levitre is long gone. Signed with the Titans March 12th.

I hope I am not misunderstanding you, and I hope I am not bursting your bubble, but Levitre is long gone. Signed with the Titans March 12th.

He was comparing good 2nd round picks to bad ones, proving not all of the Bills' 2nd round picks were horror stories.

They'd definitely take Andy Levitre and/ or Jairus Bryd. Or does that not make the point that all Bills' 2nd round draft picks are bad.

Nix wasn't in charge of drafting those guys.

O, and one isn;t a Buffalo Bill anymore.

If he's a franchise LT as quoted in the tweet why would KC consider trading him for a second and some loose change?

They are doing what smart organizations do by giving themselves options whether he remains on the roster or is traded. If they can get value for him on the trade market they can still fill the void with some top notch OT prospects in this year's draft. If a team makes a deal with them they can use a portion of that large cap space to replace him on the OL, but not necessarily at the LT position. In addition, if he is traded they will have a sizeable amount of cap space to use to address other positions on the roster. They are exercising some foresight and flexibility with respect to their roster and cap situation. That is a smart way to do business.