Did McGahee's great comeback season

Rayzer32

I don't know if it's me, but the Pasty (yes I spelled it Pasty, kind of like the things ugly strippers use to cover their titties) Trolls seemed to have scattered like cockroaches when the light is turned on since WM proved them all wrong.

Maybe the facts that WM had 1 more rushing TD than Dillon in 4 less starts, he improved the Bills far more than Dillon improved the Pats, his stiff arm makes Dillons look like a wet noodle, his attitude is better and he has more heart than any back in the league.

They can fight back with Dillon had a better YPC average, but WMs average was also climbing as the year went on and if he started 15 games he may have been near 5 YPC also, and behind a weaker O-line. Sure the Pats are in the playoffs, but they would have been without CD anyway, I mean they got there with Antowain so what does that tell you.

And as a side note, I think Hollywood Donahoe should now change his avatar, seeing how he should even admit that TD made a good decision by selecting McGahee.

I'd like to see that Ki-Jana Carter stat line comparison to Willis McGahee now.  :devil:

198582[/snapback]

Haha, yeah. After McGahee's third game starting, Foxboro Mike quickly stopped his "McGahee-Carter comparison" in his signature.