Don't cheat on Jennifer

boyst

I just want to see a reply billboard from the husband telling her the things that Jessica does better than she did.

Bring on the billboard war!

That is what I was alluding too. It would be interesting to see the husband's take on Jennifer... LoL

I can't believe people fall for and eat this crap up...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

That is what I was alluding too. It would be interesting to see the husband's take on Jennifer... LoL

I can't believe people fall for and eat this crap up...

Hey, I think a running story line I could read on my way to work would certainly make the drive more pleasant.

Maybe instead of businesses advertising on those signs, they should just make the signs entertaining so I'm more likely to drive down those streets?

Also gratuitous nudity never hurts.

...You mean because she was imaginary?

If one actually played along and was fooled by it. How many people thought this was real? I was holding out hope for humanity that it was fake... I was getting worried though... You are a new comer to this planet. :-P

Hey, I think a running story line I could read on my way to work would certainly make the drive more pleasant.

Maybe instead of businesses advertising on those signs, they should just make the signs entertaining so I'm more likely to drive down those streets?

Also gratuitous nudity never hurts.

Hey... I can't say I disagree w/you! Let it get crazy w/the sordid details!

Like launching nuclear waste @ the sun...

If one actually played along and was fooled by it. How many people thought this was real? I was holding out hope for humanity that it was fake... I was getting worried though... You are a new comer to this planet. :-P

Hey... I can't say I disagree w/you! Let it get crazy w/the sordid details!

Like launching nuclear waste @ the sun...

True.