Danario Alexander

Lucien K

Or you know?

Anyways it's certainly a possibility that the Bills doctors (and those of other teams) have not cleared Alexander medically.

Regardless it's amazing that the guy is considered a medical risk and yet in 10 games (7 starts) last year he had 37 receptions for 658 yards (17.8 ypc) and 7 TDs.

That is some serious production.

Indeed.

O/U on the amount of YEARS it takes Graham to reach DA's #'s from last season: 2 more years.

Indeed.

O/U on the amount of YEARS it takes Graham to reach DA's #'s from last season: 2 more years.

I dunno Bobo.

I hope Marv's line about the best rookies being last year's rookies holds true because he needs to make a big jump.

The thing I thought was obvious about TJ immediately after drafting him last year was that his football speed on tape didn't seem that impressive to me. It almost seems like the Bills fell in love with his timed/track speed.

The whole TJ Graham thing is a debacle of the highest order.

We burn a draft pick to move up two spots and then instead of drafting Russell Wilson, we draft his former teammate. I should be over it by now but, but,

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Anyone else for WR Danario Alexander? He was offered the lowest tender by SD and wouldn't require a draft pick as compensation, having been an undrafted. I realize the knee issues but think he is worth a shot at the low cost. He killed it last year.

http://sports.yahoo....19758--nfl.html

Again, this guy won't die around here.

I dunno Bobo.

I hope Marv's line about the best rookies being last year's rookies holds true because he needs to make a big jump.

The thing I thought was obvious about TJ immediately after drafting him last year was that his football speed on tape didn't seem that impressive to me. It almost seems like the Bills fell in love with his timed/track speed.

The whole TJ Graham thing is a debacle of the highest order.

We burn a draft pick to move up two spots and then instead of drafting Russell Wilson, we draft his former teammate. I should be over it by now but, but,

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Is Graham our Sam Bowie?